Korea : My escape ticket.

Autumn, the leaves had fallen.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1
“Scholarship offer “

 As I read the e-mail countless of time, my eyes nearly popped out from astonishment. My hands were shaking as I scroll down the email countless of time. The next thing I knew, my heart was pounding with excitement as I ran towards my brother Jong Suk to tell him about the good news!
“Hyung! Hyung! I got the offer letter! I am going to Korea! “ , I said joyfully as I jump onto  his back and hug him. 
“Yah!!! You little!”, he shouted as he fell down due to the sudden weight as I hugged him.
As we both fell down, we both laugh when we were lying on the ground. Now as I am lying face to face with him, he rest his palm on my cheeks softly . With those sad eyes, he said “Do you really have to go Hazel?” which sounded like a plea more than a question.
I shook away his hand that was on my cheek and said
 “ I have too Hyung. Being here is too painful. The lie which I have been living for 18 confine years of my life hurts, but rather than living in a lie, I’d rather face the truth. Omma, I cant believe she did this us, to dad. It is all her fault. I hate her so much,” I said . The next thing I knew, my eyes became all blury, my throat hurts so much, my lungs  suffocate as I catch my breath.
“I get it . I get it. “ hyung says and hug me. 
“But promise me one thing., Don’t forget this house where we were raised in, the people around who brought us up, and ultimately, who you are Hazel Lee! “ hyung says.
“Yah!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter