The Mint Candy

Memories That Connect Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I really wanted to clear things up between those two, but isn't it too soon? I don't want you to think Jessica and the twin as a bad people. Well then, happy reading!!

 

 

It is Saturday. The six of them want to use the whole day to spend time together. They go to Time Square. On top of their list: movie, eat, karaoke, bowling and lastly, shopping. At least that is what the guys has planned. As soon as they enter the main entrance the girls automatically moves their feet to Gucci that took place exactly infront of the entrance. The guys could not help but sigh and follows them.

"This high heels is freaking adorable!!" Byul calls in excitement.

"Are you sure that's the right word to use?" HaHa came beside her.

"Its none of your business, okay"

"Okay, but... You are the most adorable here" he whisper those words to her ear and left her with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"Girls... Come on. This is not our first thing to do in our list" Jongkook starts to get the girls attention.

"Chakkaman, oppa"

"Eunhye ah, we can always come back later. It is not like the store will vanish or what. Let's go. we have the whole day here"

"Arasso2, my like-to-nag boyfriend" 

They choose Allegiant movie to watch. It was a fantastic movie which worth their money. Next, they lunch at a famous western restaurant. Then they went to the karaoke place. They spend almost 2 hours singing many genre of song. They don't know Byul could sing very well! And the muscular boy, his voice is superb. They were at awe hearing him singing 'One Man'.

It's almost 7 p.m rigth now. Six of them with at least two shopping bag in their hands and ready to go home. They stand infront of the elevator to go to the parking lot. They came with a car, Jongkook's. 

"Omo! My purse! I think I left them inside the Body Shop earlier"

"Song Jihyo, how can you left it there?"

"Mianne. You guys go ahead. I'll go ask the salesgirl" 

"I go with you" Gary didn't want to let her girl go there alone.

"Arasso, hyung give us your bags, we will bring it to the car. Jihyo also. Ppalli wahh"

The couple go straight to store. Fortunately, the salesgirl kept it for them. 

"Jihyo ya, I'm sorry but I think I have to go to the washroom. Could you wait?"

"Nehhh, arasso" 

She sits at the bench pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter