Unnies vs Dongsaeng

Memories That Connect Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello readers!! i'm here but i guess it is not for a long term. I was really touched (it is the right word to describe it?) to those who constantly waiting for this story. And there are new subscribers too!! Awww thank you guys... As for the reward, here comes the next chap.

 

After school, Byul sits alone on the bench, eyes wandering around the field in front. Suddenly, a pair of couple walking passing her eyes. Not shockingly, it's HaHa and a junior girl whom Byul never known and didn't even hope to know. As if sensing there were eyes watching him, HaHa turns to his left just to see Byul's look on him. But it only last for only a mere second when Byul abruptly shifts her eyes away. Seconds after, she stands on her feet and walk away from the scene. 

HaHa immediately stops his track. Looking dumbfounded. His mind only pictured the look on Byul's face. But he didn't seem to understand the meaning of it. There are a mixed of sad? dissappointment? He couldn't tell. Apart from the thoughts, he has an urges inside him. An urge to chase her, an urge to explain the truth about him and the girl. Although he didn't know what would he tell her.

"I'm sorry, I have to go"

"But.. but why? Oppa!" the girl screams as HaHa sprints off.

He stops near the security guards house to catch his breath. By the school gate, he sees her. Turning around the corner of the road. He tried to call her name but there is no voice coming out from his mouth. Without second thought, he rush forward, nearing their gap of merely two feet.

Behind her, he instantly grab her arm, making her startled thus turn around to face him. They look into each others eyes for the time, There tears glistering in her eyes. Sensing their condition, B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter