What's Fortune Have to Say to Us?

Memories That Connect Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After lunch, they started their day. Since Gary is the owner of the place, (well.. we can say that cause his family owns it) he had booked and prepared many different activities for the six of them. First, they decided to take a trip along the city. They visit from the sumptuos stores until the stall along the road, and buy plenty of sourvenirs. The most excited are the three girls of course as it was their first time.Couple of hours wandering around the small city, they stopped at a store, selling a bunch of sparkled accessories that would definitely captures the girls eyes.

"Chuahe?" he whispered in her ear.

"Aah Kang Gary! You suprise me!"

"Hehe, miann.. You like it?" he repeated his question.

"Huh? What?"

He just motioned his lip to a bracelet in her hand.

"Ohh, igo? Beautiful isn't it?"

"Ne, just take it then"

"Kwenchana, its not that I need it"

She then joined her friend who are busy searching accessories for themselves. Leaving Gary staring at the sun-shaped bracelet she held before.

Before heading back to their resort, the girls insisted to stop by a fortune teller. As they entering the place, the boys are following them from behind. Out of sudden, Byul immediately blocks them.

"Where are you guys thnk you're going?"

"To join you of course" Gary replies.

"Andwae, you can't"

"Wae? This is not even your place for you to say that" Its HaHa who seems to retaliates.

"Aishh these boys" Byul sends an eye message to her friends indicating them to get in the situation.

"Yea, Byul is right.. Aniya, its not like we are forbiding you to come in but you know... We just want to have our girls time alone there" 

"Girls time?" Jong speak up signaling that he he did not quite get what Eunhye is talking about.

"Which part of it you didn't understand? We just want some privacy. P.R.I.V.A.C.Y. You think we would like you guys hearing out fortune?" Byul finally burst out seeing the boys still clueless of the meaning of their words.

"You think we are desperately wants to know about it? Chncha this girl..." HaHa retaliates.

While the two bickering, Gary had already shown her girl his pouted mouth. Jihyo just smile, saying 'kwenchana', its not gonna take a long time' and other words to reassure him. Around three minutes of tolerating, the girls finally in, leaving the guys outside pulling a long faces. 

The place looks scary at first sight. three of them sits silently in front of the fortune teller. Well, she seems scarier than what they've thought actually. The first one to be read is Eunhye. 

"Give me your hand please" Eunhye  let out her right hand.

"Both" she said in a stern voice.

Afterward, she continued the procedure with Byul and Jihyo. Done reading their palms, she flipped a small bokks that contains her rearches of all year. At times, they noticed a single frowns occured in her face. soon, its the moment of truth.

"Now, shall I begin? Lets start with you first" she pointed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter