Saying Thank You Would Do

Memories That Connect Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, straight forward.. It just a few step in front of you" he said while guiding her to reach their destination.

"Kang Gary! Stay behind me!" her hands are searching his arms to hold on to.

"Yea, yea.. I'm here you pabo!" a few move, they arrive in  front of the big tree. He slowly remove the piece of fabric from her eyes.

"Jjang! We are here!" she took a while to get use with the sudden brightness around her. When she had gotten her sense back, she respond with confusing mode,

"O...kay?" she looks around her surrounding, it's their usual place, the big tree. Wondering what is the suprise her boyfriend so eager to show her.

"Hahahah Jihyo ya, I always love to see your mong face, you know?" he cupped her face until a duck face was formed on her face.

"Yah yah! Kang Gary!" she uttered in his grasp. After regaining her steady breath, she continues,

"What a naughty boyfriend I have here... Aigooo.. So, what is the big deal that you dragged me all the way here? It's not like I'm going to run away from you"

"Actually.... I'm just... missing you...." she blushed immediately with his sudden words.

"Kang Gary, ppalli wah..."

"Keurae2, it looks like my girlfriend didn't want to play a lovey dovey moment with me.." he said while pouting. She on his side already giving him a deadly glare.

"Arasso, kaja follow me" he takes her hands in his and bring her in front of the big tree. Facing the tree.

She close due to the shock. Yes, she was touched. Without her knowing, a pair of hands has already landed neatly on her waist, embracing her. He whispered in her ears,

"This is it. The thing I wanted to show you. May our loves last as our names here on this tree" after that he also focusing his gaze on the tree. Watching his piece of artwork carved on that thick layer of wood.

개리 & 지효 영원히 (Gary and Jihyo Forever)

She then turn herself around to face him. Her right hand caressed his face while calmly said,

"You really know how to make me flutters, aren't you?"

"Well.... let's say that is one of my charm.." he smiled sheepishly. Without any warning, she hugged him. Tightly.

"Gumawo... gumawo Gary ya.." he reply her by her hair.

"Anything for you, my princess"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eun Hye yah, can we have a talk?" a voice had interupted Eun Hye and Byul breakfast. They looked on each other before she agreed.

The guy took her to the place where they discussed about Gary's and Jihyo's problem before.

"So, oppa... What is it you want to say? Make it fast please" she showed her cold expression but inside, no one knows how fast her heartbeat has rise.

"Actually.. I...I.. want...."

"You want what!!" she snapped him in the middle of his sentence.

"I want to ask you out!" she hide her smile knowing how shy this person is. Almost a year relationship make her knew well about him.

He waited nervously for that girl to give her respond.

"Alright, after school. 3.30 p.m. at the school gate" and she turn to make a move, leaving that guy stunned by her retaliation.

As she walk, she stops and turn to say,

"And one more thing, please be on time. I don't like to wait, Jong Kook oppa" she resume her moves while forming a wide smile on her face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What a bored life I'm leading. Jihyo is busy with her new boyfriend.. While Eun Hye was in proces

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter