A Vacation??!!

Memories That Connect Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: fuhh fuhh this story it has been dusty here, isn't it? (cough cough) cheommal miann.. Anyway, welcome to the new subscribers!! Here we are, another chap. Enjoy :D

 

"Jihyo ya..."

"Hmm?"

"Kaja"

"Uh, wae?" he ignored her question and keep dragging her out from the VIP room.

He brought her to a shopping complex and asked her to choose clothes, shoes and accesories. Of course, being as humble as she is, she tried to reject the offer but it is Kang Gary tho. Her most weakness. They shopped from one department and boutique to another. Almost an hour later, she stopped him at one of the hallway.

"Gary ya... why did you buy me so many things?" he just wink and gave her a sweet smile.

"Come, you must be thirsty. Let's grab some drink before we ahead to your home, alright?" she obediently follows.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Huh... what is that guy up to now?" her calmness that night was disturbed by their talks earlier in the evening.

>>>Flashback

"Okay, we're here" he said as he turn to open the door on his left. He brings out all the things they bought earlier from his car's trunk.

"Kang Gary... I really can't accept all this things. These are so........"

"Hey, aren't we had talked about this before? I really want you to have them. If not, why would I brought you there in the first place. Please....." he pouted in front of her.

"Aiyy you little.... Why do I have to always give in to you?" she said, pinching his cheeks

"Ne, gumawo.. Keundae (but)... what is the reason? You suddenly dragged me to a mall and bought me all this?"

"Ok, I'll tell you but, chakkammanyeo"

Soon, a man around his 40 came out from the house.

"Annyeonghaseyo abeonim, nice to meet you"

'abeonim? since when he knows my father?'

"Ah ne, it has been a long time right? Kang H..."

"Yes, yes abeonim.. you look good" he quickly cuts her father from saying his full name.

"Ah.. yea.. come, lets have a talk inside"

"Yah! since when you knew my father? Why didn't you tell me before?" she whispered to him while they are about to enter her house. He just smile in return.

"Jihyo ya, make tea for our guest"

"Ne, appa"

"So,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter