Chapter 6

My Forgotten Life, Flashback!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mi Ji's POV Right now I am feeling so abandon and restless. I am being tormented in my own mind. Doubts and confusion were only that ran in my mind. I felt lonely, there was no one to console me and explain me. I felt I have been lied by my father, he kept me darkness for this months, and he thought I wouldn’t know. Tears were rolling down my cheeks continuously; even my bed covers were drenched due to my tears. No one’s POV After Mi Ji ran away, Mrs. Bae sat in sofa sighing, Mr. Bae stood in front of her “Why did you say those things to her? You know she is already very tense, and your these words has made her more confuse. Now she’ll feel drawn away from us” Mrs. Bae stood up to face Mr. Bae directly “So you’re saying I did it intentionally, you know it came out as a mistake. And by the way it is the truth she has to face it one day no matter when it is”. Mr. Bae raises his voice “How can you be so cruel to your own daughter, can’t you forget what happen? Can’t you forgive her once?

 

  Suzy steps forward “Appa, you know it is not easy to forget after what she had done. I am also trying but it’s just not working so you can’t blame omma” Mr. Bae places his hand in her shoulders “I am not blaming or forcing your Omma, I am just trying to make you all understand about Mi Ji’s feeling and try to be considerate towards her”     

 

Suzy felt sad for Mi Ji but she couldn’t just forget what she had done. Slowly and quietly she leaves for her room. Inside her room, she climbs on a chair to reach something that was on top of the cupboard. She opens a album, slowly she turns through the pages; she smiles at the sight of her childhood photos. Her hand stops in particular photo, it was a photo of three young children, and there was boy who had slung his arms around two different girls, he smile brightly in middle. One of the girl in left side also smile brightly while other had a frown look.

 

Suzy chuckle bitterly “If only I can turn back the time, it would have been better. We could have been happy again” she started to change the pages then she stopped again at a group photo, there was Woo Hyun, Krystal, herself and a particular girl. Tears rolled from her eyes, she touches at the photo and rub at that girls photo with her bare hand “Sulli are you listening? How are you? I miss you” in background she notices Mi Ji glaring at them “Why did you do this? Why, why... since the day you came I have been hurt. I trusted you and always forgave you, but what did you do? You took my friend; my happiness was never acceptable by you. Whenever I smile you wanted to make me cry, you took away my Sulli. I hate you Mi Ji, I’ll never forgive you”            

 

Morning came which means a new day with new hope, with new wishes and
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter