chapter 1

My Forgotten Life, Flashback!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Mi Ji’s POV

I am walking towards my class room with bag hanging in my shoulders, as soon as I open the door; a bucket of flour fell into me. All students started to laugh “Yes Witch is covered with flour. What do you want to cook Miss Witch?” he said that last part loud enough to make everyone laugh. They all gasp; it was regular for me now.

It’s been month I have been attending the school and they are not stopping this bullies. Well my father told me this is my old school and I thought it will be easier around. But I guess there are too many haters.

I ran to the washroom and look at myself in mirror, I was a mess my uniform was covered with flour and my hair it was all dusty now. I started to clean myself with my handkerchief and soon I was able to change little bit of my dirty self.

I look blankly at my reflection, I recall back what is been happening to me. So let me say.............

I woke up from my extreme serious condition just two months before. My father said I have been in coma for a year after my accident. And when I woke up I didn’t remember a thing, he said everyone was very pleased to see me well again. But I don’t think it’s even a bit true because everyone seems to hate me. My classmates bully me, my mother hates me and my sister avoids me. Only person who is good to me is my father who is helping me since I woke up.

I sighed thinking about it, and look at my fingers, and then I felt someone’s hand in my shoulder. I flinched back but when I saw the person I gave relieve breathing.

The other person laugh “Hey it’s just me” and other three girls started to come in. Seulgi look at me worriedly “Did something happen? You look much messed up”. I smile fakely “No nothing happen. I was cleaning myself”. Wendy gave me curious look “Did they bully you again?”

I sigh; they started to give annoying sound. They are my only friends here well that’s only good thing here, I have got at least four friends who understands me.

Since I woke up they were there with me, they said they were my friends. This is the only reason I decided to come back to this school. Even though they tried their best to convince me to transfer some other school . They are in different section so they can’t always help me, and by the way I heard they were also bullied students once so it’s pretty sure my friends are weaklings here too.

Irene took my hand “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter