Chapter 2

My Forgotten Life, Flashback!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Ji's POV

Throughout the class I was just sitting in my seat with a blank expression, my attention was on what that boy said.

“Woo Hyun let’s go” a girl shouted which brought me back to reality, classes were over now. I started to pack my bag, from the corner of my eyes I saw Woo Hyun wrapping his arms across that girl’s neck, my stepsister Suzy. She chuckle “You’re suffocating me, leave me” they laugh and went outside together.

I stood there for a while then walk outside, in school gate I tried to find our car but it was nowhere to be seen. They left me alone again, now I have to take the bus and guess what it is raining.

It was quiet ride inside the bus and rain drops were hitting the windowsills of bus. I feel like my tears are also like rain always wants to drop at any moment and doesn’t make noise until it hits something.

I am feeling lost right now I have never felt so much abandoned and left behind. Everything seems to be against me; tears slipped from my eyes but I just wipe it rapidly with my hand.

 

After I got down from bus it was still raining but me without umbrella have to walk towards home getting wet. It took about 8 minutes until I reach my home, which is big enough for us to be considered rich.

As soon as I enter the house a loud laughing noises is heard and soon a maid greeted me, I ignored her and went in. In dining room I saw Suzy, Woo Hyun and my so called mom laughing loudly without caring about me. Sometime I think she is not even my mother because she is never good to me.

She turns her head and saw me standing “Oh you’re here, what happen you’re drenched? Why are you late? Why are you in so much mess?”. I gave her questioning look “Well I was left alone, no one waited for me and pick me up from school”. I saw Woo Hyun rolling his eyes “Well you were too late we waited for so long, and by the way we were hungry”. My mother nodded her head “Yah, why do you always blame others when you are at fault. Now go and chance, and come down to take dinner”.

I shrugged my shoulder and went upstairs, and I heard Suzy say “I told you to wait and now see she is all wet. If she falls sick then father would be angry”.

Mother butted in “Don’t worry too much about her she is just troublemaker. There is no use of feeling pity for her, and you should never forgive her for what she had done”

I sigh and went inside my room, after freshening myself I flopped in my bed. I was not bit in a mood to have a dinner with them. I recall what that Woo Hyun fellow told me in class. I started thinking did I do something very miserable before. I was bringing worst of worst ideas in my mind, did I bully someone? Did I cheat in exam? Did I take part in some illegal things? Did I take drugs? Did I drive someone insane? Did I kill someone?

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter