chapter 3

My Forgotten Life, Flashback!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

Alarm rang in Mi Ji’s room and she gave annoying sound. After sleeping for some more minutes she gets up lazily from bed “Oh I am gonna be late”. She runs around arranging her books and dressing herself. When she enters the living room Mr. Bae sees her in hurry “Woh, why are you in so much hurry?”. Mi Ji walks continuously “I am going to be late Appa and I won’t get a bus in time”. Mr. Bae hmm understandingly “Let me drop you, I have a leave today”.

Mr. Bae drops Mi Ji in front of her school gate “Thank you Appa, today you became my saviour”. He waves in reply “No problem, now leave before the class begins”. Mi Ji nods and runs to her class without looking at anyone and suddenly she bumps into a boy “Watch out girl, you would have made me fall in ground right now”. Mi Ji doesn’t reply and runs back to her direction, the boy gives an annoyed look “Such a rude person didn’t even apologize for her fault”. The boy also walks in his direction then suddenly something strikes in his mind and he turns to look at Mi Ji's running figure.

Mi Ji reaches the class just before the teacher came in, and as usual the class begins. All students looks at her direction and gives disgusted looks, she was bit not offended with them because it became usual routine.

Then a boy throws a paper in her desk, she opens the scrap of paper. There was a drawing referring to her and her bunch of friends. “You ugly witch why are you still here? Don’t you have pride? Go away monster”. She tears the paper and throws in floor, the boys smirks in return.

At that moment a boy enters and all girls’ starts to gasp “Wow such a cute boy, I wish he will date me”. Mi Ji rolls her eyes still not glancing at the newbie, the teacher asks him to introduce himself.

He slightly bows and starts to speak “Annyeong-haseyo I am Myungsoo, let’s get along in future”. And the fan girls starts squealing, the teacher orders him to sit in a seat behind Mi Ji.

Myungsoo walks and silently takes his seat, Mi Ji still doesn’t care to look at him. The period finishes with Mi Ji not paying bit of interest, and when she turns to put her books in bag. She sees Myungsoo staring at her, she turns back to look at her table.

When the bell rings signalling for lunch break, every students heads outside leaving behind Myungsoo and Mi Ji. And when Mi Ji gets up to leave, Myungsoo comes forward and blocks her path to prevent her from going away. Mi Ji gives him annoyed look “What do you want?” He stays still “An apology from you”, she gives questioning expression; he sighs “You forgot me, Hello I am the boy with whom you crash today”. She stares at him blankly; Myungsoo gets pissed “Yah why are you staring?”

Mi Ji turns and walks in other direction towards the door before turning back “Sorry and now mind your own business”. He just gives small laugh “Of course I am here to mind my business” then his face turns a serious one.

In cafeteria everyone sat on their group table, all had their own table and no one can intrude. Mi Ji took a tray for herself and collected some light food like vegetable sandwich, bread, pudding and orange juice. And when she turns, she bumps into Suzy and juices gets splash in Suzy’s shirt. Woo Hyun comes to help Suzy “Yah can't you look b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter