Chapter 5

My Forgotten Life, Flashback!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     My patience was burst at last “Now what? Why are you following me again, I said go back!” He remains still, and I anticipated him to say something, he opens his mouth “I don’t want to go back”.

“Then go anywhere, why are following me like a stalker?” his eyes gets widened by my comment. He scoffs “Yah, you think such bad about me”

And afterwards he says something unexpected “I came only because I was worried and not because of some stalking intention” he exhales looking at my confuse expression “I heard what those girls told”.

 I was surprise, he heard everything, a stranger who just came in school will think I am an evil person at least that’s my opinion. After hearing such kind of words from anyone you’ll definitely think the way they say.

I try to act calm “So what? Now you too want to hit me or kill me too?”. He shakes his head “No, I thought you’ll feel bad and something might happen to you so I just wanted to make sure for myself that you’re alright”.

The reason that he gave was convincing enough but he didn’t believe the words of those girls and was worried about me who he didn’t know is confusing.

“As you can see I am fine; you can go back now” but he didn’t budged instead he came closer “I know what you’re feeling” I looked at stare at him confusingly. He smile and gripped my wrist “Let’s go somewhere to lighten up your mood”

I tried to protest but it was useless as he dragged me inside a bus and took the last seat. Inside the bus I continuously shot glares at him “What do you think of yourself that your dragging me in this way and now going to take me in unknown place” he smile looking at me “Trust me your going to like it”.

After minutes of riding towards some random direction, we reach a place which seems like a beach. I asked Myungsoo unknowingly “What is this place? It seems so beautiful”. He laughs but stops after receiving a glare from me “It’s a beach”     

We head towards the sea, it was a beautiful view, the waves were hitting the shore and sky was so blue. He ran and sat in sand, he chose the place which was far from crowded area. I look at him and he gave me the sign to sit beside him, reluctantly I sat besides keeping a good distant.

 It was minutes of silence until he started to speak “You know whenever I feel down, it is my favourite place to lighten up my mood”........ I nodded, he continued again “So I thought maybe if I bring you here, you might feel better” I was confuse why was he worried about my mood “Why are you worried for me, when you don’t know bit about me?”.

He smiles “Of course I know you. Your Bae Mi Ji my classmate, and the girl who bumps into me that is enough reason about me knowing you”

I felt this not a reason for knowing someone but still kept on with it “Why are you helping?”. I fixed my gaze on him wanting an honest answer, he also stared at me, our eyes met and we stayed still none of us was breaking away.

I was first to look away, he cleared his throat and spoke “I know how you feel right now, accused and blamed b
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter