Three

Photograph [Broken Memories #2]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun steadied Seungwan on her feet and when she finally was able to process what was going on around her, the sight was alarming.  Seulgi was also there holding hands with him.  Her best friend seemed to not know what to do and was nervously biting her lip looking between her and the tall brat.  Sehun froze and seemed to realize the situation looked completely wrong.

“Did you tell her to meet us here?” Sehun asked Seulgi.  “If anyone finds about us, we’re dead.”

“I had nothing to do with this,” Seulgi hissed.  “It’s not my fault.”

Seungwan raised a shaky hand at both of them.  She felt a bubble of hysteria rise within her and she couldn’t help but panic.

“You guys are together! Oh my god! What if Jongin finds out?  What if Sooyoung finds out too? I can’t believe this.  What the do you guys think you’re doing?”  Seungwan screamed. 

She didn’t care if she was attracting attention of the students pouring out of the cafe she had just left.  Unfortunately one of them happened to be Sooyoung, who was lugging her tennis equipment over as if it were the heaviest thing in the world.  There was really nothing she could do to prevent her from seeing Seulgi and Sehun together.  Sooyoung paused in her tracks when she assessed the situation and opened in shock.

“Please don’t hate me for this,” Seulgi murmured to Sehun. 

It was as if the world had gone upside down.  A whole crowd had formed there in the middle of the sidewalk watching Seulgi pulled Sehun down by the neck and kiss him straight on the mouth.  Seungwan felt her heart drop down to the pits of her stomach and for some reason she was more bothered by what she was witnessing rather than disturbed.  She felt a surge of irritation watching her best friend full on make out with someone who was not her boyfriend.  It was even worse that the guy she was cheating on with was her boyfriend’s best friend.

All around them, people were taking picture and videos for evidence.  There was no doubt they’d be jumping at the opportunity to post it on all of their social media.  This would in effect ruin both of their reputations.  Seungwan was actually more concerned with what Jongin’s reaction would be.  If he ever found out that this happened, he’d skin Sehun alive and possibly kill everyone that witnessed it.

“Does this look like a show to you?” Seungwan shouted at everyone taking pictures.  “Get the out of here before I rip your guts out!”

The crowd seemed to believe she was serious because they dispersed almost immediately.  Sooyoung had stayed and was staring dejectedly at the ground.  Seungwan hated seeing her like this and she hated the sight of Sehun and Seulgi in such an initmate position.

“You two stop face right now before I cut your s off!” Seungwan yelled at them.

They let go of each other, both glancing around for something.  They had some nerve to just ignore her after what they’d just done.  Seungwan would have said something but Sooyoung beat her too it.  She must have been affected more since she had a something going on with Sehun and maybe that was the reason she was on the verse of tears.  Sooyoung’s voice came out cracked and she sniffled before she spoke.

“I tried so freaking hard for both of you and this is how you guys repay me?  Don’t even think about talking to me again,” she said, in between gasps.  “Why do I even bother playing matchmaker at all?”

“Sooyoung, wait,” Seulgi called after her.  It obviously wasn’t any use.  Sooyoung was walking away as fast as she could. 

Seungwan looked upon her friends coldly.  “As far as I’m concerned, you two deserve to ostracized for now.  Don’t think we won’t tell Jongin.”

 

 

It was clear to anyone that came to school the next day that Sooyoung was absolutely furious and for very good reason.  Seungwan had to admit that she was avoiding her friend and so were Seulgi and Sehun.  She still didn’t know what to do about what she’d seen yesterday as well.  As far as she could tell Sooyoung had to have been upset that Sehun as taken by Seulgi who was cheating on her boyfriend.  The whole thing was so messed up and the only quick solution would be to tell Jongin.

Seungwan couldn’t even do that, however, because rumors were quickly spreading throughout the school about it.  Jongin would find out before she could personally get the news out to him.  She walked through the hallway on her way to lunch feeling conflicted.  She should have told Jongin immediately after Seulgi and Sehun had run away from her the previous day.

“Hey, Seungwan,” Hyuna called out to her.

She almost ran away but that would have been extremely rude and she wasn’t feely particularly y that day.  She stopped in her tracks and faced Hyuna with a bright smile.

“Hey, what’s up?” she asked, cheerily.

“I heard you were there yesterday.  You know for the Seulgi and Sehun thing.  I just wanted to ask if you thought it was true,” Hyuna said.  “The dance team has gotten a lot of bad reputation since Seulgi joined and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter