Chapter 5: The Simple One

Four Seasons (EXO Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*The Simple One's POV*

 

"Kamsahamnida Ahjussi(Thanks Ahjussi)." I said to Mr. Seo as he gave my salary ^_^

 

"You can go now." He said.

 

And with that, I started walking to the door of his office. When I'm already in front of the door, holding it's knob and ready to go out, Mr. Seo called me.

 

"Joo Neul."

 

My face like this ^_^ became like this O_O because of his creepy voice. I know what Ahjussi going to say, it's about my performance here in my work.

 

"Y-yes Ahjussi?" I said as  I turning my back to face Mr. Seo.

 

"Remember, if that happens again, don't you ever dare showing your face here. EVER AGAIN. Arasso?" He said this words with a force on "EVER AGAIN" Scary T_T

 

“Arasso Ahjussi.” Then I bowed.

 

And with that I started walking out of his office.

 

Maybe, you guys don't get this. So I'll make it up to you.

 

***FLASHBACK***

 

"Okay, class dismissed." Ms. Han said as the bell rings.

 

The class started to get noisy. Girls are holding their combs, face powder and something that gives color to their faces. I fixed my things and checked my wrist watch, it's only 4pm. 

 

"I will be on time." I said then started walking.

 

I reached our house at 4:17pm. I immediately go upstairs to change my clothes and wear my other uniform.

 

"Hmmmm. Hmmm~!" I hum happily while going upstairs. 

 

*Crreeeeek*

 

I opened the door of my room then.. 

 

O_O

 

Where's my uniform?! It's not hanging on it's place. Maybe it is abducted by aliens! OMO! Creepy!

 

"Babo! Joo Neul! Babo!(Stupid)"  I said to myself.

 

I knocked my head and started to find my uniform. You know, I don't have any extra uniforms! I tried to calm myself and checked all corners of my room.

 

"Uwaaa! I'm getting late! Where are you my dearest uniform? What I'm gonna do now?! Uwaaaaaa!" I'm not crying now, I'm just shouting because of frustration.

 

I will try to find it in the comfort room, but before that I decided to go down stairs to get some water 'cause it's really tiring finding it. Then I saw my cousin watching TV.

 

"Uhm, Jee Sun-ah. Did you see my uniform?"

 

"Do I look like a lost and found station?" Then I heard her smirked. Oh, I smell something fishy -__- It seems that… A-ah nothing.

 

I didn't bother answering her back so I go to the kitchen to get some water there. 

 

*Sniff sniff*

 

What was that? Ugh it stinks. It smells sour. It comes from the sink so I go there to check it.

 

O_O

 

I think, I don't need to find it in the comfort room then..

 

Uwaa! My uniform was soaked in the vinegar. How could I wear this?! 

 

Without hesitations, I get my uniform, washed it and immediately dry it. I know it's rude to accused someone but I think Jee Sun did this.

 

And when I checked the time.. 

 

O_O 

 

It's already 5:30pm! Aish! I'm already late! So I wear my uniform even if it's not that dry and run going to the shop.

 

Run.

 

Run.

 

Run.

 

After a few minutes, I am now in front of the shop. It's already 5:46 in the afternoon. I take a deep breathe and slowly open the door. 

 

"Joo Neul! Go to my office! Now!" 

 

I knew it. I am now the center of attraction. All of the customers are looking at me. But I ignored it and started following Mr. Seo.

 

*BLAAAAM*

 

It's the door of his office. Mr. Seo is now a monster T_T

 

"Joo Neul! How many times do I have to tell to to be on time! This is for the nth time now! You're wasting my time, my money and everything! If this happens again, you already know where's your place. Arasso?"

 

"N-ne(y-yes) Ahjussi."

 

"Then go out and make lots of rice cakes. You still have 30 minutes to work, we're going to close the shop earlier because we're going somewhere."

 

"N-ne(y-yes) Ahjussi. Mianhae(sorry)" I said and bowed at him.

 

In case that you don't know, rice cakes is the dessert that I'm cooking in here. It's best seller so I know why Mr. Seo reacted like that just now. It's like a ball with different colors. They know how to do that but they can't make the exact taste of it because I'm not giving my recipe. So everyone ordering it keeps on demanding for a refund because they say it doesn't tastes well. That's why Mr. Seo said that I'm wasting his money. 

 

I went outside of his office and started working.

 

***END OF FLASHBACK***

 

Now, I'm walking. Finding some place to treat myself. Of course, you also need to treat yourself sometimes and that's what I'm planning to do now ^_^

 

-___-  My face while walking and finding a good place.

O___O my face when I saw a good place.

*___* My face when I saw it was a bubble tea shop, Cofioca.

 

The shop has a second deck, and there is no roof in there so I think the view there is so great. I want to be in there but ugh. So cold! >.< I don't have any jackets either so I prefer to be in the first deck. 

 

To describe you the shop, it is full of notes on it's wall, it's a signature from different famous groups here in Korea maybe they had been customers here. There are also some pictures of them posted to the wall, and all I can say is AWESOME ^_^

 

I enter the shop with a smile, of course! I'm so happy to received my salary ^_^ And Mrs. Seo gave me a book. The title of it is 'Peter Pan' She's really kind right? I so love Mrs. Seo ^_^

 

Right now, I'm holding the book and walking towards the counter.

 

*____*

 

I want to order that.. that.. that.. ALL OFF THAT!

 

"Temper Joo Neul! Temper! It's your allowance for this week, just order a bubble tea, bubble tea alone!" I said to myself>

 

 

And because I'm a good girl, I ordered caramel bubble tea ONLY....

 

Yes..

 

Bubble tea alone..

 

Alone..

 

Ugh!

 

Okay Fine!

 

I ordered caramel bubble tea and one slice of caramel cake. I can't help it! It's caramel! You know?! ^_^

 

I sit next to the stock room, at the right corner of the shop. But I have this feeling that the white guy next to my table is looking at me or should I say, glaring at me so I transfer to the seat in front of me so I can't see him while reading my book.

 

POOF! I can't see him now ^_^ I can read my book without any distraction. I continue reading my book and let myself to enter the book world ^_^ 

 

After that, I really don't know what happened next to the real world until someone disturbed me.

 

"H-hi?"

 

I looked at him with a blank face. Did I tell you that I really hate when someone is disturbing me while I'm reading?

 

"Can I sit here?" Then he pointed the seat in front of me.

 

What's wrong with this guy? There's a lot of seats there! Why here?!

 

"There's a lot of seats there." I said then I continue reading my book though I really don't understand it by now because of this guy -__-

 

"Uhm."

 

What the?! Is he going to stand here?! In front of me?! Seriously?! Again, I looked at him with a blank face, then I looked at my right side.

 

"Look! There's a lot of..------ O-oh sure, y-you can sit here."

 

OMO! The shop is full now! I didn't noticed it earlier. Maybe because I really enjoyed reading. A while ago, I'm irritated with this guy but now I am totally ashamed of myself.

 

"Kamsahamnida(Thank you)." In his pronunciation, he is not a Korean Guy.

 

I continue reading my book because I'm ashamed with my attitude to him earlier. 

 

'Joo Neul! That's so embarrassing!' I thought.

 

"H-hi?"

 

'Okay Joo Neul, don't make him noticed that you are ashamed.' I told myself so I looked at him with my one eyebrow raised. Like this -__^

 

"Your cool hahahahaha!" He said. Omo! He has a dimple on his right cheek. Kyeo(cute) ^_^

 

Oops! What just I've said? ERASE. ERASE. Again, I look at him with a snob face.

 

"You're like my little sister in China." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter