Chapter 3: The Chic Fashionista

Four Seasons (EXO Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*The Fashionista's POV*

 

"Finally! I'm back!" I said as I stepped outside the plane. I put a lollipop in my mouth and smiled. I am now at the Incheon Airport . I am from Paris and studying in there. One year has passed and I now returned here in Korea.

 

I'm Lee Min Rin. 17 yrs. old. I am the only child of Lee Hyuk Woo and Lee Chan Gi. I am from a rich and well known family because my dad is a businessman and my mom is a fashion designer. I'm also a daddy's girl, but that was only before, when my dad is still alive. He died when I was only 7 years old. They said it's because of a bad incident but I never remember what happened and my mom never talked about it. I am now only with my mom .

 

To describe myself, I have a short hair and it’s a little bit curly in the end, I also have a pretty face and a slim body. I am a sweet and girly person. I’m also friendly, but my friends are all boys, even my best friend. I met him when I studied in Seoul Arts High School but I only stayed there for about two years because I went and study on Paris and learn French for fashion designing.

 

"Min Rin!" I looked at my best friend when he called my name and waved his hands up for me to see him. I run towards him and hugged him.

 

"Uh. . Min Rin. I can't breathe!" my best friend said as I hugged him tightly.

 

"Oh. Mian Sehunnie. I'm just really excited to see you." I said as I released him from my hug.

 

He is Oh Sehun, my one and only best friend.

We're best friends since we were just a kid. We do like a lot of things in common, like dancing, playing, and of course, the bubble tea. Sehun is now 16 yrs. old. I am older than him for about 8 months. We became classmates in Seoul Arts High School when I'm still studying here in Korea. He is now a trainee in SM Entertainment. He's been a trainee there for about 2 years. He is also an ulzzang so a lot of girls know him. If I will describe him, I will say that he is very handsome, he has a baby face and has a white skin. He is also tall. As a best friend, he is very thoughtful, he knows everything about me and always know how to make me smile when I have a problem. He is really a true friend.

 (A/N: Ulzzang means "best face" or "good-looking")

"Ehem! Excuse me! I'm also in here." a guy suddenly appeared in my side and I also give him a hug.

 

"Nice to see you again Jong In Oppa!" I said and he smiled at me.  Another  friend of mine. He is Kim Jong In.  He is also studying in Seoul Arts High School so we became friends. He is taller than Sehun but his skin is darker than Sehun is, he is also handsome and  hot . He is also a trainee in SM Entertainment and he is very good in dancing and rap. I hope they will debut soon! 

 

"Why do you have a lollipop on your mouth?" Sehunnie asked.

 

"I just want it. You know I like sweets." I said and he just nod.

 

"Let's go now" Jong In said and we started to walk.

 

"Let me carry this." Sehun said as he took away my bag from my hand. "Kamsahamnida" I thanked him.

 

"You're back now Min Rin. So,  how's life in Paris huh?" Jong In asked me as we go outside the airport.

 

"Great. I experience something new. It's fun to study in there." and I faked a smiled at them.

 

"Jinjja(really)?" Sehun asked me. And I know that he knows that I'm lying. That fashion designing is not really my thing.

"Ne. We're here." I said to change the topic. I don’t want to talk about Paris right now.

 

We are now in the parking area and I saw my mom's car.

 

"Is she in here?" I asked Sehun without telling who is 'she'.

 

"Your mom is not in here. She said she's busy so she let us borrowed her car to fetch you here." Sehun explained.

 

"Oh I see" I said and opened the door and I saw a cute dog inside.

 

"Jjangu!" I hug him. "Why did you bring Jjangu Jong In oppa?" I asked him.

"I just got the feeling that you are missing that dog so I bring him in here." Jong In oppa said as he and Sehun entered in the car. The driver started to drive the car and I just played with Jjangu, he is really cute :))

 

*At Min Rin's House*

 

"I miss this home!" I said as I enter our house. Our maids carry my bags and put it on my room. Jong In and Sehun didn't enter the house. They asked me to go and hang out with them so they will wait outside.

 

"Oh, You're here!" I heard my mom's voice and look at her. She goes down from the stairs and stare at me.

 "I like your clothes Min Rin but next time try to wear a necklace, it will suit your outfit. You should know it, you'll studying fashion design soon."

 

"Ne Eomma. I mean Oui, mère" ("yes mom" in french)” 

"Good. You have to be perfect in speaking in french. That is one of the requirements in the fashion school you're going to study at." Mom said

" I am now going." she open the door and left.

 

Great!  As you can see, I am not that close to my mom. Before, I am close to her but when my father died, our relationship changed. She turned cold towards me and I know why it happened. Because, she is blaming me why her husband died. I really can’t remember what happened, if I am really the reason behind my father's death. But I can't do nothing about it now, my father is now gone and I know he's in a safe place now. All I want now is to fix my relationship with my mom. So I am always following her, I always obey the thing she said, like studying fashion design.

 

"Looks like she didn't miss me" I told myself and I felt sad. I looked down and face the floor. I walked outside the house and walked towards Jong In and Sehun.

 

"Hey! Why are you sad?" Jong In oppa asked me. He is holding his dog, Jjangu. I didn't answer him and I looked down on the floor but I looked up to them when I saw Sehun whisper on Jong In's ear. I know Sehun told Jong In why I am sad and it is because of my mom.

 

"Hey Min Rin! Smile!" Jong In said. "I will treat you bubble tea when you smile" Jong In said and smiled at me.

 

"Jinjja(really)?" I asked Jong In and he nodded. I smiled and hugged him.

 

"Kamsahamnida Oppa(Thank you, oppa)! You really know how to make me smile!" I told Jong In oppa and he laughed.

 

"Of course Min Rin. You are like a little sister to me. " he said.

 

“But oppa, I’m 5 months older than you.” I said and laughed.

 

“Then, why are you calling me oppa?” he asked and smiled at me.

 

"Because you look like older than me and I’m used at it. You are also like a big brother to me, oppa. So, if I always smile, you will always treat me bubble tea." I said and laughed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter