Chapter 5: Her

Adore U

Dino POV:

"Ah You"

"Dino"

"Jina"

Wait what? Jina. Is that her name? Wait how does Mingyu hyung know her? What the hell is going on? Okay the atmosphere is out of hand. Someone needs to talk. ASAP. It's getting really awkward right now. Should I say something? But what? Think Dino...

"What are you doing here so late?"

I looked over at Mingyu who was looking at the girl with worry. The last time I saw him this worry was when Wonwoo hyung injured his leg.

"Ahh. I just finished my work" she replied back. I looked back at her. Her hair was flowing by the wind. She looked like a girl who just step out of a drama. I shake my head. Wait, why I am noticing this tiny detail. Am I okay? Wait she work. Geez. How old is she? She looks 14 and she works already.

"I will send you home. What about that?" asked Mingyu

"It's okay. I just live around the corner" she replied back

Wait I just live around there. I never saw her. Is she new? Where does she live?

"Really Dino lives around there" he replies.

Great! I didn't know that I carry my profile data everywhere?

"Really?" she asked. Now I can feel her eyes on me.

"Yeah" I muttered. I looked up to see her looking at me with a smile at her face.

WoofShe seems to be okay with dogs. Does she like them? Yah. Why do I care?

"Let's go then" said Mingyu as he walked toward her.

I don't know what to do anymore so I just followed them. The atmosphere seemed awkward. I looked down at the floor and looked up again, for some reason my eyes only looked at her. Her smile, her laugh, she seems perfect. Yah, what is wrong with me? I am Dino. Dino that girl's go crazy for. I rubbed my hair slowly. I don't know what's wrong with me? Could it be from eating all those chocolates? Or did I get sick?

"Bye"

Wait bye. Are we there already? I looked up. She had her back faced against us properly taking her keys out. I looked at Mingyu. He seemed to be happy. Really happy. I never seen him like this. It's a bit weird.

"Bye Dino"

I looked up at her again. I opened my mouth to speak but for some reason no sound came out. This has to be one of the most embarrassing moment. So I gave her a smile and wave. She replied it with a smile as well. Then she headed inside. Even though she is inside already I can't seem to take my eyes of the door.

"Bro let's go"

"Yeah"

"Hyung how do you know her?"

"Ahh... that's a long story"

"Ohh. Okay"

"Here you go"

"Thank you hyung for agreeing to keep Snowy at your house"

"No pro but..don't worry about it" with that he left toward the nearest bus top.

Me and Mingyu hyung has always been close and I trust him the most in all my hyungs. I guess he was always there for me when I needed him the most in the past. I opened the gate and got my keys out of my pocket. I wonder if mum is home.

"Umma (mum) I am home" I shouted. I could hear someone voice in the living room more like two people. I headed toward the living room only to see my mum with someone else. A guy.

"Dino. Meet Lee Jong Bin. He works with me in my office" my mum says. I don't know what to say. I hated seeing another guy with mum. It pisses me off. It should be dad by her side not some random guy.

"Dino say hi" she continued

"Yo" I said. I headed toward my bedroom which was upstairs. "I am not going to be eating dinner. I had some with the hyungs" I shouted as I shut the door behind me. I loosed my tie and headed toward the bed. I laid down on the bed and put my hand behind my head. I My dad, he died 5 years ago. I miss him a lot. I see him in my dreams. A lot. Sometimes I wish I could turn back the times. I hated the fact that mum always have lots of guy around her. So did dad. I closed my eyes. Sometimes sleeping is the best thing to do when you can't do anything about your life.

 

Next morning:

Okay. This has to be crazy. No wait. I must be crazy. Why am I doing this? Have I gone crazy? Ahh, God. I looked at the direction again. Still not here. I looked at the time 8:05. I have never woken up so early for anything before not even for food. Then now why. I will wait for another 10 minute. Yep. I looked at the time again. 8:10. Then I looked at the direction again. Floating black hair. Innocent smile. Her twinkling eyes. She's here. Jina. I followed her as she walked in front of me. She was wearing a headphone and I can see little movement coming out of her. Does she like to dance? I followed her as she headed toward. I am not stalking her anything. We just go the same way school. Yep, that's it. I watched her go inside the school building. Her hair seems to be shining in this summer heat. She's look so perfect. How many times have I said that? What is wrong with me? Have I gone mental?

"Wonri" 

I looked at the direction of the voice. It was Wonri. Wait, they are friends? Since when. Friends are a weird thing. At least she is having fun. I watched her go toward her class while I headed toward the last building around the corner. I have a different class then other students here. I don't know why, I think it is something to do with our clubs. It's not only me in my class. I mean there is 12 more hyungs there. It fun with them. I walked through this hall way, there is no one around here. No one ever come here except in lunch time and break times and it is mostly our fans. I looked for the door number 17. I pushed it open to see 4 of my hyungs already there. 

"Yo Dino. You are here early" I looked at that hyung. It was Hoshi hyung. 

"You always come when the bell rings" continued DK hyung.

"Just feel like it" I replied back

DK and Hoshi. They are the early birds of this group. They also live right next to each other and have been friends since elementary school. They are always next to each other. I looked at my other two hyungs. They seems to be playing a video game. A Chinese video game. Great. I don't even know what it is saying. Those two hyung came from China so they are pretty close as well. The8 and Jun hyung. 

"Hyung what are you playing?" I asked as I sat beside Jun hyung

"PlayStation" replied Jun not taking his eyes off. Like that is going to help. I turned my phone on and looked through my message and my emails. When I heard running coming through the hallway.

"They are here" I said as I roll over still on my phone

"Remember the bet" said Hoshi hyung. When he said those words the door opened up with a bang. It was Mingyu, Wonwoo and S.Coups hyung. I look at them. They seemed to be panting a lot, I guess they were running again, I looked down to see Mingyu and Wonwoo hyung holding hands. No wonder fan ships them. 

"Seokmin pass my money" screamed Hoshi as he put a smirk on his face

"Ahh. Hyung why did you have to lose?" shouted Seokmin as he passed money to Hoshi hyung. They are always doing some betting which involves us and money. I looked over at The8 and Jun hyung they were still playing with the play station. I guess they are really into that game. Mingyu and Wonwoo headed toward the sofa while S.coups hyung headed toward the computer. I roll back again. I am so tired, I am so bored. I wish I could talk to Jina again. Wait, have I even talk to her? I wish I was in the same class as her. It will be so cool like in one of those dramas. After a while we hear another running sound. 

"Remember the bet, Hoshi" said Seokmin. Exactly when he said those words the door opened with a bang. Is this some kind of deja vu? Because it is crazy. I looked up from my phone. It was Joshua, Junghan, Woozi and Seungkwan hyungs. Gosh, this hyung are all so loud. 

"Here is your money" said Hoshi as he passed the money which he just got from Seokmin hyung. I looked at Woozi hyung as he headed toward S.coups hyung while Junghan and Joshua hyung played with Joshua hyung guitar. I looked over at Seungkwan hyung who headed toward Hoshi hyung and Seokmin hyung. I feel so bad for him, his best friend had to go to exchange student system in America. I feel so bad. Wait...why don't I have anyone close? Like Mingyu hyung has Wonwoo hyung and Seokmin hyung and Hoshi hyung. My life. Just as we were about to practice our dance move, we hear the door open.....It was the principle. I got up from the sofa and stood next to The8 hyung. 

"Principle why are you here?" asked S.coups hyung

"SEVENTEEN. You will be going to lesson. Normal lesson starting now" he replied. All of sudden the room become quiet, too quiet.

"Seokmin pass my money back. I won the bet" I hear Hoshi whispered to Seokmin hyung. 

Could this be a good thing? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,

thank you for supporting my book. Also if any of you guys have wattpad do read my other book of UP10TION and Day6 fanficiton. 

Username: ARMYnEXOlforever

That username is for wattpad and if you guys want to check my other books. Thank you again.