Chapter 2: Mingyu

Adore U

First POV (Jina POV)

"Bass, Drum, rideum wie MIC

Guitar, player this is N.Flying
Out of control jojong bulga

Hold up hold up you know who we are"

Ahh. My head still hurts from the last night. It is only your first day and they are already giving you a pile of homework. I turned off the alarm and turned my Instagram on. "@Jamtjr.jsyjbbyk posted about their new song Just Right". Yes I am a fan of GOT7 and right now I am looking through Youngjae oppa instar. I turned off my phone and headed toward the toilet. I live by myself and I live near the school which is about 4 blocks away. It’s not because I don't have any parents. It just me and my parents don't go well together. That why.

 

7:45 AM

I am still early. I got up and headed toward the toilet. I tied my hair up in ponytails which was let go. I brushed my teeth and wash my face. Like everyone else. I am the same no difference.

 

15 minute late (8:00 AM):

I looked at myself in the mirror which was placed in the living room. I was wearing the school uniform. White t-shirt and white jumper and a bow which hang lightly near my neck. A pleated skirt which reached half way of my knees. A black blazer which was ironed nicely. A black knee socks and a white shoe. I traced my fingers on the skirt. I hope this will work out better. I grabbed my bag and grabbed the toast and my phone. I got ready to leave the house and looked at the room one more time before leaving and shutting the door behind. I looked at my phone which showed the time 8:15. 15 minute left.

It was sunny yet a bit of wind was flying by. The birds were chipping like it was their normal thing. But for me it’s a new thing. This place. This town. This school. Even the people. Nothing will ever be the same. I wonder how unni is. Should I call her?

I took my phone out and type the password in which unlocked the screen and clicked on the contact list and looked for the name "unni is pabo" and clinked on it.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Annyeonghaseyo unni"

"Ohh. Jina why did you call?"

It was unni. She will never say hi to you but will go directly to the point.

"Unni I just wanted to know if you are okay"

"Ne. I am fine. I have just finish doing my recording for the next MV" she said. She sounded tired.

"Ne. Unni. Fighting" I said tying to cheer her up.

"Ne. Maknae" she replied back. Even though I couldn't see her. I could feel a smile.

"I will call you later, unni"

"Ne. Bye" she replied hanging up.

I placed my phone inside my blazer pocket and looked up. Everything seems the same. Nothing seems to have changed after all those years. I walked ahead looking at the road where it was only me and no one else when I spotted someone else. Same uniform as me. Beat headphone which hang down his neck. His hair which seemed to shine by the sunlight. D-Dino...

Before I know it. I am already closing up with him. Our distance weren't that much. He had his hands in his pocket like he has no care of the world. Like you know the drama 'School 2013' which Lee Jong Suk acts as Go Nam So. Cool and stress free. Before I know we were already in front of the school where some students seemed to be already there by walking while some teachers seems to have come by the cars. I am still looking at him. He seemed really cool yet arrogant type people. He took his hand out of his pocket and took his phone out which caused something to fell out of his pocket. I walked toward it to see a pen dropped. It was a light blue colour white stripes in it. I picked it up and looked at him.

"D-Dinoo" I said as I was just about too reached out to give it to him when 7 others guys came. From yesterday except there was 1 extra. I looked at the pen and looked at him. I didn't have the guts to give it to him. I mean what will they think. What will other student think? And I am not that sort of person who will go up to people and give them their pens. I placed the pen carefully at my blazer pocket and walked past them not looking back. I headed upstairs were my class was, which was right across the hallway were I was greeted by some of the teachers and also some of the student from the other class who were in the same year as me. I slide open the door where I see some of the students who was already there except Sunny and Wonri. I took my sit and looked at the school clock. 8:18. I slide my arm and rested on my table facing the wall and gently closed my eyes.

 

Knock. Knock.

 

I opened my eyes and looked up at the person. It was a guy. He is from my class but I haven't talk to him yet. He had chestnut brown hair colour which reached hid his eyebrows. He is cute.

"Yeah" I said.
"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Joshua. I am the president of this class" he said as he bowed at me.
"Ohh. My name is  ..."
"Lee Jina. Right? I know" he said with a smile.
Oh. He has to be the cutest thing ever.
"If you need me for anything. Just tell me. Okay?" he said with the okay sign.
" Okay" I replied him with the same gesture.

"Jina. I miss you" 
I looked at the person who is screaming this early.
It was Wonri. 
"Wonri and Sunny" I said as they headed toward our sit.

"Jina. I will be going back to my sit" said Joshua with a smile.
"Okay" I said.
I watched him go back to his sit.

"Ya. Jina why was that Joshua you were talking to?" asked Sunny as she sat at her sit followed by Wonri.
"Ne. Why?" I replied.
"You do know that Joshua is a member of SEVENTEEN. Right?" asked Sunny.
"Seriously?" I asked.
Sunny nodded her head. 
"You know there is so many girls who want to go out with them" Sunny said.
"Yeah. If they decided to bully Jina. I will show them by taekwondo skills" said _____ gesturing some move which caused me and Sunny to laugh.

 

DING. DONG. DING.

 

"Class 1. Let's start our lesson" said the teacher as she shouted at the class.

Lunch time
"By adding this up. You will get your answer 7x. If you want to check your answer. Do this equation backward and you should get 15x when you do it"

 

DING. DONG. DING.

 

"That it for today. Class president"
"Attention. Bow"

 

As soon as Joshua said that. Everyone was back to their gossip. I stretched my arms out. It is really tiring sitting on the same sit for 2 hours. "Jina. Let's go and get some lunch" said Wonri as she linked arm with me. 
"Ne" I said with a nodded. 
"Ahh. Wonri and Jina did you bring a book for the literature class?" asked Sunny.
"Ne" said Wonri.
"Nooo" I said. "I totally forget about it" I said as I put my hand in my head. 
"Jina just go to library and get it" said Wonri.
"Okay" I said as I headed toward the door. "I will catch you guys later" 
"Fighting!" they shouted at the same time. I smiled at them. It has only been a day since I meet them but they treat me like they know me for centuries.

I headed toward the library which was in the third floor. This is my first time. I have visited the school library. What book should I pick? I like a romantic type book. I walked in to see no one except the librarian who seemed busy doing her own work. I headed toward the romantic section of the library. I traced my finger into the cover of the book. None of this books seemed interesting. Except the book it the top. It was called Bubble Love. I am reading the book right now but I left it at home. I stretched out to get it but it was really far. I looked for something to stand on. There was nothing. I tiptop to grab but it still wouldn't budge. I tried for last time. Here goes nothing. I reached out for the book and then a hand which grabbed the book before me. I feel backward and landed on the person. I opened my eyes to see a cute puppy eyes looking at me.

 

"Ahh. Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah" I said 
I blushed as I realized the situation. 
"Sorry about that" I said as I got of his embrace. 
"Oh. It’s okay" he said.

I can feel my cheek getting red.

"Oh. Here you go the book" he said as he gave it to me
"Thank you" I said as I grabbed the book and bow at him
"Ahh. It okay" he said. "You don't have to be formal at me" 
"My name is Mingyu. _____ Mingyu" he said.
"Lee Jina" I replied

Awkward silence. Fills the place.

"Ahh. I have to go. My friends might be waiting" I said as I gripped the book tightly.
"Oh. Yeah" he said with a smile
 

His smile. Could kill thousands of girls right now. 
 

"Okay bye" I said as I got ready to head out
"Bye" he replied back
I walked for other 10 steps when I looked back to see him still looking at me and waving at me. I gave him a quick wave and headed out.

 

Just like that my day ended. Thinking about Him.