Chapter 1: Transfer Student

Adore U

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Lee Ji Na. Please look after me" she said with a bowed as she faced bowed toward to the class and then the teacher. "Jina sit in the back next to Seoyoun" said her teacher who was standing next to the board. "Ne" she replied and headed at the back. 

 

"Isn't she Lee Ji Eun little sister?"

"Yes she is"

"She is pretty. Just like her"

"Ha! Why does she has to come to come to our school?"

"She properly done a plastic surgery at her face"

 

She took the sit at the back with was next to window. She look underneath to find a book and a exercise book for English. She gently placed the book at the table and her pencil case to talk out a pen to write in her exercise book. She gently wrote in the exercise book cover. 

Name: Lee Ji Na

Class: 1O

Miss Choi

 

She opened her book and put her hair behind her eyes which was covering her eyes. When she did this half the class which was boys looked at her and smiled. A crazy smile. Like those fan girls do when their bias does a little thing. While the other half of the class which was girls gave her a look since they were jealous of her since all the boys were giving their attention to her. 

 

Fast forward: Lunch time:

Jina picked up her books and placed it in her rucksack. When two girls headed toward her direction and stood in front of her table. Jina looked up to see who it was. One of the girl had a blond wavy hair and a clip was hanged in her hair. She was tall but not that tall. She was pretty but she had a mean grin in her face. The other one was short. She had short black hair which reached down to her shoulder. She was chubby but not in a bad way. She also had smirk in her face just like the other one.

"Who are you?" asked Jina. When she said those words everyone stopped doing what they were doing and looked at what was happening. 

"Ha. Idol sister or what not. Always acting posh" said the tall one.

"What do you want?" Jina asked again. Ignoring the statement that she gave.    

"My name is Choi Hyeori" said the tall one as she flipped her hair back.

"My name is Kim So Ra" said the short one as she out her arm in her waist. 

"What do you want?" asked Jina.

"Nothing just want to talk to the famous Lee Ji Eun little sister" said Hyeori with a smirk in her face.

Before Jina can say anything. Someone interrupted her.

 

"Ya. Don't you get tired of this? Hyeori. Always picking on people" someone said.

It was a girl. Pretty, wavy golden, blond hair which reached down to her waist. You can see a hint of make-up in her face. Not a long but a little bit. She had her school tie loosed and her jumper hanged around her waist and her white shirt which was rolled up. She had a cool but a charisma feel around her. Seating in front of her was a girl as well. Short, chestnut colour brown hair which reached down to her shoulder. She had a small fish plait right in the middle of her hair. She was shorter compare to the other one but their height difference weren't that much. She had a similar style to the other girl; folder shirt, jumper hanged around her waist, tie hanged loose. She was also pretty.

 

"Yah. What about you Wonri. Always butting in other people conversation" replied Hyeori.

With that Hyeori left and Sora followed her.

"Thank you. But you didn't have to do" said Jina as she looked at the people who saved her. 

"Its okay" said Sumin with a smile. "By the way my name is Jeon Won Ri but you can call me Wonri" she said.  

"My name is Lee Soon Kyu. But you can call be Sunny" said the other one with a friendly wave.

"My name is Lee Ji Na but you can call me Jina" she said as she bowed toward them.

"You don't have to be formal toward us. After all we are friends, right?" said Wonri.

"S-sure" shattered Jina as she tried to hide her embarrassed face.

Before they know it. They are already talking about their lives. In this 30 minute they also learn a lot about each other. Like how Wonri used to be an athlete before she injured her leg which caused her stop playing basketball which was her favourite sport and that she dated more than 10 people from this school and she hasn't lasted with them more than 2-3 weeks. They also learn how Sunny is interested in photography and loves any types of animals especially dogs and puppy. She also has a crush on a senior who is 2 year older than her. Whereas for Jina you learn that she is the younger sister of Lee Ji Eun also known as IU. She lives by herself right now and had moved to Korea about two months ago and Sunny and Sumin are her first friends. They were talking about their interest when....

 

"Ahhhh. OPPA!"

 

"Wonri what was that?" asked Jina who was looking at the direction where the scream came from. 

"Oh. That. Is your favourite oppas outside" replied Wonri while Sunny laughed.

"Huh?" asked Jina who was half confused and half lost.

"Don't worry. It happens every single time" said Sunny

"Let's see. Who is the new girl" said Wonri who got up and headed toward the direction and Sunny followed whereas Jina kept being sited. So Sunny had to drag her out.

 

"Ahh Sunny" screamed Jina.

 

"Oppa you look handsome"

"Dino saranghae"

"Mingyu look over here please"

"Woozi please show your steps for us"

 

Sunny, Wonri and Jina pushed past all the girls to see what was happenings. All you see is 6 guys walking past the hall way not paying attention to any of the girls. 

 

"Who are their?" whispered Jina to Sunny softly.

"That is SEVENTEEN" replied Sunny who didn't look away from them

SEVENTEEN, huh thought Jina.

"The one who has his hand inside his trouser is Kim Mingyu but you call him Mingyu. He's a senior. The one who is short and has light pink hair colour is Woozi. Looks cute and young, right. He is one of the oldest in SEVENTEEN. He is known for his baby face. The one with silver hair which reaches to his eyes is THE8. Not his real name but it is too hard so they call him THE8. The one next the Mingyu is Wonwoo. Mingyu best friend and childhood best friend. Been together for as long as everyone remember. The one with silver hair which is spiked up is Hoshi. Cute but mainly. Innocent. Yes. Cute. Yes. But a prankster and the last one Dino. He is the one with beat headphones. He is cold yet hot. Youngest but has a lot of mainly power" said Sunny. 

"How do you know so much?" asked Jina as she took her eyes of them.

"Wonri has a brother there. That's why" said Sunny as she looked back at them.

 

Jina looked back at them now thinking about Wonri brother and wondering who it is. When her eyes meet with the guy with beat headphone. He also was looking at her. They were just staring at each other like they were in their own world. He walked past her while she stood forgetting that they were in a hallway. 

 

"Jina lets go" said Wonri as she headed back to class.

"Na" she replied hurrying to catch up but before she could enter her class. She looked back at him again only to see him talking to THE8. After she look back, she headed back to class. And the days went back to normal but everything changed to Jina. She couldn't stop thinking about the beat headphone guy.