Chapter 3: Han River #iKON #SR15B

Adore U

First POV: Jina POV again

Amuri neol tteudeobwado

Bogo tto bogo tto bwado

Niga malhaneun an yeppeun bubuni eodinji

Geuge eodinji chajeul suga eopseo nan                                           (GOT7: Just Right lyrics)

I rolled over and over and over. Saturday is not my day because my work start at Saturday. I picked my phone up which was placed near the bed and turned it off and looked at the time. 8:00. and when back to sleep again. I hold the pillow tightly and rub my face at it and closed my eyes. When Mingyu faced popped up. His cute puppy eyes and his innocent yet y look. I quickly open my eyes and tried to sleep again only to find myself looking up at the ceilings. I slap myself to get Mingyu out of my mind and went back to sleep again only finding myself waking up again. I picked up my phone and looked at the time. 8:01. I slide open to see a message. It's from unni.

To. Jina.

Hi. My work has finished early so I decided to text to you. How is school? Did you make any new friends? Are you eating properly? Do you already have crush on someone? Do you have enough money right? Hope you are well. Don't worry about me. By the way did you see my new drama "Producer"? Did you like it? Hello. Am I talking to a ghost or something? If you don't text me in 2 hours, I am not going to buy you anything from America.

I smiled reading her text. Unni is always worrying about me. Sometimes I think that she is my parents then my sister. Even though she works 24/7, she always worry about me.

To. Unni.

Unni, I am good. School is good and it fun. I have made two new friends. Wonri and Sunny. Yes, I am eating properly. When I look at the next question about the crush for some reason Mingyu face came in my mind. I quickly shake my head to remove this feeling. No, I don't have anyone that I like. Yes, I have enough money. I am well so don't worry about me. I haven't seen your drama yet. I am busying with school and moving my stuff out of the box. I will watch it soon so don't worry. I still have 30 minute left so you still have to buy me gifts. >_<. Unni. I am going to work later. So I will talk to you later or tomorrow or any time that I am free. Bye.

I looked at the time again. 8:15. I get myself of my bed and headed toward the toilet. I did my regular things. Brush my hair, took a shower and wash my face. Just like a normal person, I am not special. Okay. I was wearing a white T-shirt which had a cute cartoon puppy face. I was also wearing a black skinny jeans and a black jacket ____. I dry my hair which always takes times since my hair is long but since it is summer. I only dry my hair for a second. I headed toward the kitchen and turn the kettle on. I opened the drawer where the ramen was and took a packet out. Today ramen. Tomorrow ramen. Always ramen. I took the boil water out of the pot and pour the water on a bowl and put the ramen in as well. I took the chopsticks and poke it at the ramen. I grabbed the TV remote and put on a drama which I missed from last night. It is called "I order you". It is really good. I guess I should try watching my sister drama later. I took a chunk of ramen and eat it and just like that my 45 minute passed.

9:00 clock

I turned the TV off and started to wash the dishes. Living by myself I have to do all the work. It tiring but it depends on your reason as to why you are living alone. I grabbed my phone and my headphone and also my works clothes which was inside a bag. I took my keys and my purse and put it inside the bag while the key was inside the purse. I looked at the time. 9.05. I still had 1:25 minute left before my work starts. I closed the door and walked forward.

Summer in Seoul. It's the hottest. Most people can't even go out wearing a jacket. But since it's just the start of summer. The weather is still cold but not that much. You can feel the breeze which cooled you down in this summer surrounding you. I plug my headphone inside my phone and put on 'She's a monster' by GOT7. It felt nice. It feels like you are in a movie. There was no one except you and the music which is making you dance with the beat. I was heading toward Han River. It is one of the best place in Seoul. If you come Seoul you should definitely visit. Han River is the best place for me to go. It gives a nice feeling and it also feel like your somewhere beautiful. You know, those kinds of feelings.

9:30

Click. Click.

I took a sip of the drink and took the photo again. I love taking of photo of anything beautiful. It's a hobby. There is no one except me and the people who come for jogging here. It's so peaceful and quiet. You will never find this in America or London. I was just about to take other picture. Woof. Woof. I look around. It can't be a dog, right? I don't like dog in fact I love them. They are soo cute. Woof. Woof. I headed toward the sound which was coming from near the bridge. I slowly headed toward the direction. Just in a case if it was a wild dog. You never know? I hid near the wall and looked at it. There was a box placed there. Woof. The sound was coming from the box. I took a closer look to see a cute little puppy. It was tiny, really tiny. It reached below my knees. It fur was as white as the snow but it had a black spot in the middle of his back. It seemed hungry. I headed slowly near her or her. It suddenly stopped barking and was looking at me. Then it wagged his tail.

Ahh. So cute.

I sit down next to the box and picked the puppy up lightly by it stomach. It had it tongue stuck out and was still wagging its tail.

"Hey girl. What's your name?"

"First of all it's a boy. Secondly its name is Snow. Third who are you touching my dog?"

I looked up to see a guy. Straight black hair which seems to shine in the sunlight. Black jacket with black shirt and a black track. He also had a plastic bag in his hand but the thing that catch my attention was the beat headphone.

"D-Dino?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!!!!

Thank you for all the support for my book.

I don't know if you guys knowns this but SM and YG are releasing a new boy group. SR15B and Ikon. This year.

From SM it is going to be a boy group called SR15B. They are a member of 7 and I really recommended you guys to look forward to them. They are a group of amazing dancers, and rappers and sweet vocals. You guys can check them out on Youtube. There has been a remours that they are going to debut this August 15. So look forward to them.

From YG it is also going to be a boy group called iKON. They are also a member of 7 and I REAALLYY recommended you guys to look forward to them. I am a HUGE fan of them. They are AMAZING, TALENTED and so good looking oppa. I am so excited for them to debut and they are going to debut on September. I know a WHOLE ONE MONTH. You can also check them out on Youtube.

Thank you for all the 24 votes and 230 views. Also I will like if you guys comment on this book so I know what you guys thinking about this book. So I decided that I need at least 3 COMMENT at this chapter for the next update. I hope I am not asking much. Thank you again and also give iKON and SR15B lots of support. >____<.