Car Date?

Love's Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We walked back to Amber's apartment completely unaware of what was about to follow.
Once we got to the entrance, MinJae was waiting on the steps. He looked between me and Kevin and suddenly grabbed my wrist and started to walk away from the apartment.
MinJae: I have to talk to you.
Me: Huh? About what?
Kevin: MinJae, what are you doing?
MinJae: It's none of your business. I just need to talk to her about stuff. So I'll be borrowing her for a bit.
Kevin: (insert your name).. Are you okay with this?
Me: Yeah.. I think we should talk about what happened...
Kevin looked at me with sad eyes as he watched MinJae pull me somewhere. I looked towards MinJae after seeing Kevin going into the building. It was odd but MinJae's back looked oddly sad and lonely.
Me: Hey.. Where are we going..?
MinJae: We're going to my car. It would be bad if someone saw us together and misunderstood.
Me: Oh okay.
Once we got to his car, he opened the passenger side door for me and told me to get in which I did. There was an awkward silence for about 5 minutes but to me it was suffocating and felt like an eternity.
MinJae: Hey..
Me: *surprised* Y-yeah?!
MinJae: Do you really not remember me..?
Me: ...I'm sorry.. I've always had a really bad memory..
MinJae: Oh.... I guess I do remember you saying something like that when we met..
Me: I'm sorry..
MinJae: It's fine.. It's not like it's your fault. I just wanted to see if you reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter