Playground Games..

Love's Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MinJae: So this is your "important" schedule? Wow.
Me: Uhm.. It's just I.... umm.. uh...
MinJae: You what? *sigh* I mean it's fine but I didn't expect the person I was supposed to meet to be here.
Me: *bows* I'm sorry..
Amber: Come on, (insert your name here)! MinJae said it's fine so there's no need to bow. If you guys want to talk, feel free to go into my room and talk.
Me & MinJae: Okay. Thanks.
MinJae: I'll be back in a bit.
I watched MinJae walk out of the apartment and felt the need to go after him and talk about what happened.
Me: MinJae-sshi, wait!
I ran after him but he just continued walking down the stairs. I continued to follow him out of the apartment building. He walked to a playground that was in front of the building and suddenly stopped.
Me: MinJae-sshi! I'm sorry! I really didn't know and I just-
MinJae: You what?! I told you I don't mind. I just needed to get some air so go back in.
Me: Still.. I'm so-
I was shocked and confused for a moment. I wasn't sure of what was happening. Once I came to my senses, I realized that he was kissing me. I was in shock. I had just met him today and yet he was kissing me. I pushed him away.
Me: What are you doing?!
I was about to cry from the shock. I turned away and was about to walk back to grab my stuff from Amber's apartment. When I turned, I was shocked to see an astonished face looking back at me. He made eye contact with me and then walked towards me but he walked passed me. I turned to see where he was going and he was talking to MinJae. MinJae was slightly annoyed by what he was saying to him but I couldn't hear what he was saying.
MinJae: WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE?! DO YOU LIKE HER OR SOMETHING?
Kevin: Wh.. What? I told you that everyone got worried so I came out here to check on you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter