Marriage Meeting?

Love's Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-A few weeks later-
I was finally able to get a day off from work and decided that I should get out of the house instead of sleeping all day for once. Going to the park and just listening to music was really relaxing. I thought this as I was sitting up against a tree to stay in the shade. My music suddenly stopped so I looked at my phone to see why. When I checked my phone, I found out it was because I had gotten a text. That's odd.. I don't usually get texts on my days off. I checked to see who it was from and was shocked to see that it was from Amber.
Amber: Hey! If you're free today come to my place later around 5. My friends are coming over and I want you to meet them. We're going to probably just play some games, go eat, and come back to mine and just have fun. If you're down to hang out, you should definitely come. Let me know!
As I was about to reply to her saying I would definitely go, I got another text but from my umma(mom).
Mom: I set up a dinner meeting for you tonight at 7. I know you might not want to go on a marriage meeting on your day off but this was the only time that you both would be free this week. I'm pretty sure you'll like him so just go out and see him before deciding you don't want to marry him. His name's Kim MinJae. Dress up nicely and meet him at the W Hotel restaurant. 
Haa.. I knew I didn't want to go to another boring marriage meeting and that I wanted to hang out with Amber but I didn't want to do something that would cause my mom to worry. What to do.. What to do. I decided to think about what I wanted to do for a little bit but it ended up being hours. It was almost 5 and I still hadn't decided. Both Amber and my mom had texted me several times asking if I was going. I called Amber because I felt bad for not replying to any of her texts. She answered after the first ring.
Amber: Hey. Is everything okay? You didn't answer any of my texts, I was worried.
Me: Oh yeah everything's fine.. Uhm about tonight.. I don't think I can go. I really want to go but my mom's making me go to a marriage meeting at 7. 
Amber: Huh? A marriage meeting?! But you're still so young! You're 6 years younger than me and even I'm not married. Do you want to get married at such a young age?
Me: ..It's not that I want to but rather it's sort of neccessary for the flourishment of my mom's company...
Amber: Oh.. okay okay. Well you should still come hang out with us until you have to go to that and you can even meet up with us after.
Me: Hahaha alright! I'll be at your place in.. I think about 15 minutes. Byes~
Amber: Okay I will see you then. Bye!
Once I got off the phone, I texted my mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter