Epilogue

My Love

Everyone was frantic. They were chit chatting back and forth. Mom and dad wanted me to wear a bow tie, which I’m already wearing along with my black tuxedo, while my in laws wanted me to wear a tie; they thought it’ll make me look more important. Not only that, but my parents wanted Haneul to wear a diamond necklace while my in laws wanted her to wear a pearl necklace, which she’s wearing now. We were in the living room of my house, now under my name and Haneul’s name, watching the grownups fight back and forth with their words. Haneul and I sat in between them and looked at them as if they were crazy.

“Let’s just go,” she whispered to me.

I nodded and we both headed outside.

“Let’s let them bicker some more and just take the picture,” Haneul told the cameraman who was waiting for us outside in the front yard.

“Okay then.” He got his camera ready. “Stand closer to each other please.”

We did as we were told.

I hooked my arm around Haneul’s petite waist and pulled her closer to me. She laughed and took a glance at me while I smiled. She unhooked my arm off of her and held it.

“Okay now smile.” And we did. This time it was not fake nor was it awkward. It was perfect. “One. Two. Three.”

The light flashed and the picture was taken.

She turned to me and I turned to her.

“You still look so handsome in that tuxedo,” she told me and she extended her arm to fix my hair.

“And you look beautiful in that wedding dress.” I took her hands into mine. “Actually you look beautiful in everything.”

She smiled.

“And you look handsome in anything. Even in your teddy bear pajamas.” She laughed and I rolled my eyes.

“I told you not to talk about that.”

“But mom bought it for you on their trip. You should wear it once in a while so she won’t be upset.”

I shake my head. “Not unless you wear yours.”

She nodded her head. “Of course. Tonight, okay?”

I smiled and nodded my head.

She stood on her tip toes and pecked me on the lips. When she backed away a little she smiled and I made a face at her making her laugh.

I wrapped my arms around her and took her lips onto mine. I feel her smile and she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling my closer making me smile as well.

We saw a flash and broke the kiss together. We turned our head and saw the cameraman still there. We gave him a look.

“Keep going,” he said. He took another shot of us and continued.

We laughed and kissed again.

I’ve got Haneul back, my parent’s are back and everything is back to normal. Though my parents and in laws bicker a lot I still know that they only want what’s best for us. This time I’m not going to regret anything. I’m going to love Haneul as much as possible and give my parents as much as I can until the day that everyone lives a happily ever after.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I just couldn't end the story like that so I added this to it. How was it? This is really the final of the story. I've enjoyed writing this soo much. The only part that I hated was the writers block.

It was really fun to get your feed backs on this story and it feels amazing to share this story with you guys. I hope you really enjoyed it. ^^

 

tumblr_nilqf1TODz1t4u75fo7_500.gif