Worth It

So Meant To Be
Please log in to read the full chapter

        With the help of Kai, Luhan and Sehun the nursery was finished to perfection in a month’s time. Days passed and as my due date neared, I was both nervous and scared. It was such a big deal.

        My mother and my in-law threw me a baby shower. From that, we had two car-seats, cribs, rockers as well as an outrageous amount of diapers and newborn outfits. After the baby shower, Baekhyun and I went out and purchased more clothes, toys and anything else we may need for the babies once they came at the end of the month. We were getting so close.

        One particularly early morning, two days before my due date, I suddenly awoke and immediately knew it was time. I hurried and started waking up Baekhyun. “Baekhyun! Baek! BAEKHYUN!” I yelled at the top of my lungs as the contractions gradually became more intense. He hopped up, slipped on a shirt and grabbed our phones and the hospital bag before helping me out of bed and down the stairs. I was doing my best to work on my breathing the whole way to the hospital, clenching the seat with one hand and holding onto Baekhyun’s free hand in the other. If I wasn’t in so much pain, I definitely would have been impressed to see how calm he was.

        When we arrived, they rushed me back while Baekhyun quickly called our parents and friends before joining me. Being a first-time mother, I knew it would take a while, I just didn’t know it would take as long as it did. Everyone arrived before the first baby was even crowning. Our baby girl came out first, weighing six pounds and two ounces with a full head of hair. After what seemed like a year of struggling later, I finally gave birth to out baby boy. He was hardly larger at six pounds and three ounces. I cried a lot of tears and endured a lot of pain, but I could definitely say it was worth it.

        We decided on the names Naeun and Joonho when I was conscious enough. Everyone sat around in the hospital room as I held onto Joonho and Baekhyun held Naeun. Joonho was sleeping peacefully and Naeun was const

Please log in to read the full chapter