Still My Baby

So Meant To Be
Please log in to read the full chapter

        "Yeol, I swear! She’s driving me crazy! She’s so demanding.” Baekhyun complains. “Hasn’t she always been demanding? I mean, that is a key characteristic of hers.” Chanyeol sighs, not to interested in his friend’s frequent complaints. “You don’t understand! She’s gotten ten times worse since we found out she was pregnant six months ago!” Baekhyun continues. “That is to be expected, isn’t it? Not only is she carrying a child, she’s carrying two. This is what happens when you’re so eager and can’t keep it in your pants. You will have two kids by the time you guys reach your first anniversary.” He laughs. “Oh, whatever. What did you expect? I’ve been waiting years for that. Anyway, she’s been spending entirely too much time with Yixing. Apparently, he’s calming. What kind of bull is that? Don’t even get me started on her overactive emotions either! She wakes me up every night, crying because she feels ‘heavy’! Of course she feels heavy! She’s packing like twenty extra pounds!” Baekhyun rants more. “Well, she has always been pretty vain and Yixing does probably calm her down. He’s already had a child with his wife, remember?” Chanyeol replies, remaining reasonable. Baekhyun sighs. “I want to do something special for her though. We’ve been fighting a lot.” Baekhyun finally admits.

        “Go with her to this last ultrasound, you had to miss the others right? Go with her then take the rest of the day off and relax at home with her. That’s all she wants. She’s probably lonely since you have work and she’s pretty much on bedrest.” Chanyeol explains. Silence fills the living room. “You’re right. I’m surprised you have such good advice. Thanks Yeol!” Baekhyun replies enthusiastically.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter