Fatal Outcome

I Will Never Forget You

Heyloo dear readers. Thanks for reading and to those whom comment thanks for your remarks. Welcome new subbies 😊 I hope you'll enjoy my writing. I've plan to end this story in angst genre so keep anticipating. Also a bit of Sulay 😜 

Regards ~ Sheirly ❤


Tao's P.O.V

I clutch the letter close to my chest as i drop myself on the floor crying my heart out. Tears rushed out my eye lids, emotions eating up the best of me. The pain in my chest was unbearable as if i was shot with a rifle gun. Why Kris! WHY?? I was a sobbing mess, it hurts to be broken like this. Tears continue to flow, warm tears shed of my tired eyes. The hole in my heart remains forever. Will i lose you?  

Because of one guy my life has changed. He made my life so beautiful and colorful. He brought me a lot of smile and happiness. It tears me apart to imagine days without you.

I’ve never felt so deserted, so broken like this. I don’t know what to do. Please god dont take Kris away from me, i prayed silently.

The fear of losing Kris, got my rationality blind. I scan the cover of the letter, once i got what i wanted i ran out of my house. I ran as fast as i could despite the pouring rain. The cold rain drops blend well with my salty tears, all i had in my mind was to get to Seoul National University Hospital as fast as i can. Im not going to lose you Kris. I WILL NEVER!!

In a glimpse of seconds, my vision went blank, i couldn't comprehend what was going on. Everything was black, body ached painfully with that i lost my consciousness.


Lay's P.O.V

I came out of the bathroom and i noticed the door was opened ajar, it's very rare of Tao to be so careless.

"Where did Tao go?" I muttered silently looking around. Sadly there was no sign of Tao. My emotions taking control of me as my instinct made me worry to death.

Where did he go? It's pouring outside. Oh tao please be safe.

A white envelope on the coffee table caught my attention. Isn't this the envelop Tao was holding. As i took the envelope something fell from the cover. It was a ring necklace, with a craving on it 'TaoKris Forever'.

It was from Kris. I smirk with a small smile. Hah** i sighed now it make sense why Tao left the door open. I giggled, shaking my head, hoping everything was fine between the two love birds. 

*Ring~Ring~Ring* the sound of my phone ringing caught my attention. 

"Hello is this Mr Tao's guardian? I'm calling from Seoul National University Hospital. Mr Tao is currently admitted in the ICU could you come fast. We need his details to further do the treatment. Thank you" 

I dropped my phone, my breath catches my throat and i swear my heart beat stopped. Tao..accident i couldn't think straight my body went numb.

What did i just heard!

Violent rush of adrenaline, i placed my hand on the wall to stabilize myself as my body dropped down onto my knee crying. Ta--o..


I sat on the bench waiting after filling in the details for the operation. Its been 2 hours since Tao was taken in the operation room, I couldn't help to hold up my heavy emotions that no longer be comprehend. A single tear rolled out of my eye lid, as time passed fear took over as I felt my body tremble in fear. 

"Yixing is that you?" i looked up, turning back to the direction of the voice. "Oh my!! Its you Lay" Suho took me into his embrace as he hugged me tightly, his angelic face glowed brightly even under the dim light of the waiting room. 

I simply smiled greeting his back. "Hello, Suho hyung"

As if a cue,hyung looked up at me with a concern worried face. "What's wrong? Why are you even here?" 

I lost my composure as violent rush of tears turned me into a sobbing mess. My lips trembles as I told hyung about Tao. He didn't utter a single word instead he wrapped his arm around my chest and places his head on my shoulder. I can't libel as comfort was what I needed badly. I was really thankful having Suho hyung by my side whispering sweet nothings, holding me so dearly as if I was someone he treasures.

"Why are you here hyung?" I asked breaking the awkward silence.

He sighed heavily, "I'm here for Kris"

"Kris hyung??" I asked him in a desperate tone shocked.

He nodded. "He is in the surgery room"

"Why? What's wrong with him" 

"Kris has liver can..cer..fin..al stage.." I stared at Suho hyung with both my eyes wide in shock as he shutter his last sentence.

It was too much of information to take in one go - Tao met in a accident now being treated in ICU whereby Kris is undergoing surgery for liver transplant.

Suho hyung sound disappointed " He hid it from everyone, mum, dad, including the one he loves, Tao..when we discovered his illness it was too late. This surgery is the final choice as the rate of survival is 50-50" 

"There are many ways to prevent cancer cells from spreading, ablation therapy? It could kill cancer cells without having any sort of surgery. Even if ablation therapy failed radiation therapy and chemotherapy though it might have side effect still it could have stopped the cancer than spreading..." I muttered closing my eyes thinking if there's any other possibilities for cure.  

Suho hyung stared at me amazed, mouth agape in pure amusement. A small smirk graced on my lips grew into a chuckle.

"You should see you face hyung" I giggled looking at at Suho hyung's reaction. "I'm a medical student remember" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Oh..yeah I remember, you studied medicine didn't you?" he said looking down giggling, trying to hide his embarrassment. I nodded, my lips stretched into smile as I was mesmerized looking into his dark brown poles. 

"Who's the guardian of Mr Tao?" asked the nurse.

Causing the two of us to jolt in astound." I am" I raised my hand like a school kid. 

"Okay, please follow me. The doctor wants to meet the guardian of Mr Tao" She said as she archer myself and hyung to the doctors cabin.

I looked up at Suho hyung with trembling lips and puffy eyes from all the crying. Suho hyung offered a poignant smile, waiting for the surgeon to come out. I felt something warm on the palm of my hands as Suho hyung was bridging the gap between my fingers, reaching out for me.  

We waited for 5 minutes before a doctor walk ed out. I looked at him with sea full of hopes but sadly i couldn't find any sort of clue, some sign of what survival? Nothing was found as my mild apprehension was taking over the fear of losing Tao.

He looked at us" Where is the patients parents? I need to talk to them immediately"

"They are still at China, they will be here by noon.. Is everything fine..with Tao? Is he okay?? i asked worried was evidence on my face.

"What's his current condition doctor?" Suho hyung bombarded the surgeon.

A sigh escaped the surgeon's lips "That's why i need his parents here" he said as me massages his nape. "The impact of the accident was intense, patient carotid artery and jugular venous got cut deeply as he lost lots of blood. 

I looked up at the surgeon with my eyes wide as owl, slowly digesting the news. Suho hyung was numb enough to react.. 

Holding the bridge of his nose, the surgeon dispatch the fatal outcome of the surgery. 

He took in a stabilizing breath before saying " Im sorry we tried our best..but we couldn't safe him." he said walking towards me, patting my shoulder. 

« To be continued »

Total Words : 1369

* I'm sorry to all Taoris shippers  beforehand, for killing Tao's character  :'( *