Losing Hope For Love ( Part 1 )

I Will Never Forget You

Hye guys :)

We meet again, so as requested, the sequel for I Will Never Forget You.

This story will be on Tao's point of view and how will he digest reason of the break up.


Tao's Point Of View ~

It was the last time i last met him. My eyes burn and my chest felt heavy and tighter, my tears couldn’t stop flowing. The heat on my face is hot. I cried my heart out not knowing what to do next, i was lost. Days pass as i spend most on my day and night on the bed crying thinking of all the memories of me and Kris. 

“Why?!

Why must you do this to me?

What have I done wrong??

Why Kris..why?? i questioned myself.

My eyes were red and puffy from all the late night crying and sleepless nights. 

Its been 2 month since the last i met up with Kris. I hold up my urge to call him nor text him. I miss Kris so much, i miss his touch, his care, most of all i miss being in his arms that my days seems so empty and meaningless. 

All my hopes and dreams involving him in the picture was slowly fading, I have nothing left to look forward to. I miss him~but his too far to reach.


2 Months Before ~ 

I curled myself like a cannonball under my covers crying, thinking of what had happened, why is Kris avoiding me? Why is he treating me like nobody? There were many thoughts and questions on my mind that i could help myself but to drown in tears. I got sick of crying, i tried calling him to meet up, everytime i call him he comes up with lame and usless excuses. I got sick listening to all the excuses he gave, it was so not my Kris.

He changed!

It was the third time in the week i got the courage to call him. The enthusiasm i always had whenever we meet was not there. I lost the spark within me. To my surprise, Kris answered my call. 

(>__<)

I begged Lay gege to send me to his place. " Gege~~ can you send me to Kris" 

"Send you to Kris? Tao-ah im tired..why dont you call him to fetch you."

"Gege~~gege~~pleasee~" i cooed  my hands! ''Bbuing~ Bbuing~'' i used my ultimate aegyo. Lay gege always had a soft spot for me not to say my aegyo works very well on him.

"Hehehe" i giggled as Lay ge sighed walking out of our apartment, grabbing his car keys. I giggled openly despite the hurt in my chest. Hah, i knew it ;)

I stood at the entrance of the cafe we said to meet. It was raining heavily, my body shivered in cold. "Haish, oh rain please don't make things worse" I murmured to myself. Not long after, I saw Kris walking towards me, my heart beat skipped like the first time i met Kris and for the first time I thanked the rain. He looked dashing as usual dressed in a simple white v-neck shirt and black skinny jeans. Gosh, he looks hot even with this harsh weather. 

I was about to welcome him but--

"You shouldn't have come" broke my heart at instant. He continued saying that we weren't ment to be and stuffs like I deserve someone better and so. I couldn't bare the pain on my chest, it hurts to be broken like this.

He continued his rambles, harsh words tore me into pieces. I swear at that moment I regretted coming all this far in this sickie weather. 

Unconsciously I murmured "I miss you gege"

Kris shut me up with his cold tone " Let's go. I'll take you home" I didn't come all this far for him to send me home without solving the misunderstanding between us. Immersed in my thoughts, I didn't realize I stood there staring at the floor.

" Open up your umbrella, let's go it's pouring" he said without any emotion on his face. Kris refused to share umbrella with me, I couldn't think rationally my heart never felt this heavy not knowing why am I treated so badly by the one I loved more than myself. Why is he being so cold?

In the car I told him that I haven't taken dinner with hope that he would bring me to any restaurant nearby. I know how much Kris hated when i skip meals. "No!" was what i heard instead.

Hmph I should have known.

Disappointed with everything, I told him to drive me to train station instead of my house. I couldn't spare the pain on my chest any longer. 


The train station was full with people heading home stuffy and crowded. There was barely place for people to walk casually. I looked over to Kris. He wore an unexplainable expression, I wonder what are you thinking Kris. Without me realizing I was stared into his eyes, his hazel coloured orbs, the ones I loved the most.

I could see guilt in his eyes but I wasn't sure why I felt as if it's the last day we will be seeing each other. I held my stare for a while longer, not for long. Those hazel orbs were filled emptyness that i'd definitely get lost in. 

As we were walking, I dragged my broken umbrella along, my mind was clouded with the image of Kris. The guilt I witness and the unusual expression, I was hundred percent sure there's something wrong nor his hiding something. 

Being so close with Kris, yet somehow it felt so distant, so far that i can't reach.

I wasn't walking straight to a point I almost got hit by a car which was speeding towards my direction. I lost my balance and fell on the ground hard yet there was no single reaction from Kris. He stood there watching me fall.

Nothing couldn't hurt me this bad, feeling as if I ment nothing to him. Am I that worthless? I hid my tears, standing up and continued walking.

We walked pass by the park we used to go. This park encompass my best moments with Kris, it used to be our hide out from reality. I turned back facing Kris "Can we go in??" I asked there was no respond.

I literally begged Kris " Lets go in just for awhile please, I  promise to head back home right after this". Kris agreed. I smiled, thinking somewhere deep in his heart, he still cares for me. I smiled at him and skipped my way into the park. I ran straight to the oak tree. Kris took a sit on one of the benches looking irritated. I searched high and low but there was no sign of our note. My heart felt heavy. "i couldn't find it, it was gone" I started to cry, tears continue to flow down my cheeks. My heart somehow felt empty downhearted.

"Gege..I can't fi..nd it, it's..not there any..more"  It broke me that something memorable, a prove of my love was gone. It was not there.

I stammer, my lips quivering with small gasps as i tried to contain my emotions, it was too much to bare. I was a sobbing mess by then.

"Can we go now??" i felt a painful pang in my heart. 

I barely nod, standing up, i had nothing more to lose so i brought up my courage to finally ask Kris something that's been bugging me for days.

"You made up..the story of you and that girl didn't you? Fixed..by your parents?? I know I frustrate you at times but I promise I'll change....hmm...can't we...can't we start over.. again gege??" I asked as i gazed into his orbs hoping for some kinda of magic might happen. 

But naah...he was just too cruel

Kris shoke his head in silence. That was it. Thing is never going to be easy.

Hmm, i felt my body tremble as i wrapped my hands around my waist.

I had no words to utter, it's the end of my love story.

What's the point of me holding onto him when he clearly doesn't want me the way I want him

But wanna know something funny?

No matter how ty Kris had treat me, how much he ignore and hurt me with words nor action, my heart refuse to hate.

I still love him the way I used to. 

You are like the poison that brought me this far only to add my agony. Even when I can't have you by my side..I still love you Kris.

I guess it's time for me to let him go. 

Good bye Kris~~ 

« To be continued »

Total Words : 1466