First Glance : { You nearly made my jaw drop}

♂ You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet ♀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“When you meet someone so different from yourself, in a good way, you don't even have to  kiss to have fireworks go off. It's like fireworks in your heart all the time.

I always wondered, do opposites really attract? Now I know for sure they do.

I'd grown up going to the library as often as most people go to the grocery store. I didn't need to read about exciting people or places. I went out and found them, or created excitement by myself if there wasn't any to be found.

The things I like are pretty simple. Burning CDs around themes, like Songs to Get You Groove On and Tunes to Fix a Broken Heart; watching movies; baking cookies; and swimming.

It's like I was a salad with a light vinaigrette, and The Man in My dreams, The Oppa in my mind ever since I was little was a platter of seafood Cajun pasta. Alone, we were good. Together, we were fantastic!

I wonder when and how I’m gonna see him again! Tell him how much I miss him, and how I fell in love with him with only his picture in my mind! He didn’t have to be close to me, we didn’t need to be face to face for me to fall head over heels for him!

I just imagine how handsome he could’ve grown up to be! He was so sweet when he was a kid; he was my hero all the time! Let alone him now! Extra sweet and manly! So cool right?

  I don’t miss Seoul as much as I miss His sweet smile, and playful attitude! That’s the only idea that makes my heart swell with happiness and excitement to meet him again ever since I moved with my family to the states when I was just 8 years old exactly 14 years ago, at first I feel so upset with my family, but then by the age of 13 I became indifferent, and just engrossed myself in What American kids basically do, like Learning guitar and some basic of piano, I wrote some lyrics and created some simple melodies that goes well with it, by the age of 16 I totally accepted my situation and settled in and sank more in more activities that suits my age, by the age of 18 I became aware of how prettier I’m becoming as years go by, and started loving the distance between me and My oppa because back when I was a child, I was so ugly and knowing that oppa wouldn’t see me as more than a sister if I stayed like that, by then I was so sure that he would fall for me for my gorgeous looks!

I became confident even when boys were so eager to have me or most likely get into my skirt I refused them all and managed to protect myself and my purity of course again for Oppa , by reaching my 20 years old I already graduated from high school; I worked so hard to become something my oppa could be proud of, and I entered the university majoring in fashion and here I am now by the age of 22 and so soon 23 I am currently Karen Joo The Model and I work for “ Elite” Fashion agency! Oops seems like I’m too engrossed in my job to say my name that way! Hello my name Is Seo Joo hyun and Karen is the name that almost everyone that doesn’t know me personally will answer you that I’m Karen Joo the Korean-American Model if ever you asked about me!

Today I’m especially so happy because finally I don’t have to wait anymore to see my honey my oppa! Because I’m finally coming back to Korea! Bringing with me my charm to woo Him, and I also prepared my nails and fists to get rid of any woman that could be committed to him! Of course Handsome Man like him would be in a relationship, I expect everything , we’re not living in a wonderland after all, But He’s Mine He SHOULD BE MINE! Why not when I dedicated more than the half of year I lived so far just to see him again and impress him, I giggled as I could imagine his reaction when he see me!

Oppa I’m coming! All I have to do is to wait few more hours and jajjang! I’ll be all over oppa!

 

I took off my mask after I got out from surgery room; I was walking as many doctors from various departments were congratulating me on my successful surgery! It was a heart transplant surgery one of the hardest ones! I massaged my tense muscles and entered my office and slumping lazily on my swivel chair, I closed my eyes and this time I massaged my temple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter