Lighthouse Date

Modern Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    "Having fun on your date?" I said. The look on Brandon's face was hilarious, and Krystal slowly turned to face me with wide eyes.

     "A-Amber. What are you doing here?" Krystal asked. I turned my attention towards her and answered her truthfully.

     "I was just walking by and I happened to see you two so I came in to say hi. That's all. I wasn't stalking you guys or anything," I said, seeing the suspicion in Krystal's eyes.

     "Right. Anyway, do you want to join us? You're here anyway," Brandon said, gesturing to an empty seat that seemed to have magically appeared out of nowhere.

     "No it's fine, I don't want to interrupt your date."

     "Amber I told you it's not a date!" Krystal yelled, exasperation in her voice.

     "Okay, okay fine. Then what is it? An interview?"

     "Oh my god Amber. Forget it and just sit down," Krystal said, shaking her head. I listened to her and moved to sit down.

     "So, what did Krystal ask you?" I said, looking at Brandon.

     "She didn't ask me anything. She just said that she wanted to apologize for acting up last time," Brandon said, shrugging. I felt suspicion pull at the back of my mind, but I ignored it. Why did it matter to me anyway? I only watched the two talking to each other like I usually did whenever I was around others. I would talk if it was only me and a person I liked, but otherwise, I was pretty quiet. Yawning, I checked my phone. It was six-thirty, which meant that I had spent almost an hour just sitting here and listening to Brandon and Krystal talk about random things. Brandon seemed to finally notice that it was getting late, and he glanced at me. "Hey, it's getting pretty late. Amber, can you take Krystal home?" I looked at him and scoffed.

     "Why would I take your-" I paused, glancing at Krystal, and then ruffled my hair with a sigh. "Fine, come on Krystal," I said, standing up and rolling my shoulders back a bit. To be honest. Yes. I was slightly jealous. I honestly didn't know why, but I was.

     "You don't have to take me Amber. My house is only-"

     "No, I'll take you," I said quickly, cutting her off and flashing her a smile.

     "Thanks Amber," Brandon said, getting up from his seat. I shot a glare at him.

     "I'm not doing this for you," I growled, annoyed. Brandon only chuckled.

     "Well, I have to go now, I'll see you later Amber. Thank you for meeting me Krystal," he said, and then with a smile at the both of us, he left. He was always so damn nice and polite that it pissed me off. With a sigh and a ruffle of my hair, I turned to Krystal.

     "Hey, do you have anything to do right now?" I asked.

     "No, why?"

     "Good. I don't feel like going home yet. Follow me." And with that, I walked out of the coffe shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I stood inside the coffe shop for a second before following her. Did Amber just ask me on a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter