Inside, Outside

Still Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung stood there in shock, amazed by the leader’s apologetic words.

“I’m sorry that I harshly accused you of hurting Youngjae. I was wrong and I felt so guilty and embarrassed for doing so, please forgive me Jinyoung,” Jaebum confessed, holding onto the younger’s hands, his head down in embarrassment.

“I… don’t know what to say,” sputtered Jinyoung as he wasn’t expecting an apology.

“Do you forgive me?” shyly asked JB, lifting up his face and smiling at the younger.

The boy sighed and nodded, only to receive a big hug from the leader. Shocked at first, his arms were stretched out, but slowly they closed in and held onto Jaebum tightly.

I missed your embrace so much.

 

“What’s going on?” Youngjae mumbled as he rubbed his eyes from just waking up.

Jackson and Youngjae came behind the maknae line as they noticed the two were hiding. Bambam just shushed them, so Youngjae’s eyes fell towards the duo and his heart suddenly dropped.

He wanted that to be him and Jaebum instead.

At least I won’t get in trouble by JYP.

The vocalist tried to reassure himself. He decided to stop looking as it would just break his heart and went to the table where the members were eating and found something set aside just for him. The boy ate his food quietly, his back facing JJ Project.


 

“Are you sure I look good blonde?” whined Bambam to the other members who all tried to reassure him that he looked just fine.

“The only one we’ve been making fun of is ramen head over here!” Jackson laughed, only for Mark to hit his arm.

“I thought the perm would look nice. You’re so mean,” scolded the eldest.

The filming for A went by quite smoothly. It was quite tiring trying to get the timing right on the menus or just the entrances in general. They filmed from late morning all the way through the night and the members grew more and more weary. Due to the bright concept of “A,” the members had to look cheery throughout filming, which was tough when they were constantly dancing to “A,” and the break dancing section of the song was tough, especially running it several times.

The jealousy in the vocalist grew throughout filming and Youngjae refused to be around Jinyoung during break time. For the first time, he didn’t want to be anywhere near him as before he would try his best to warm up the the elder, but this time he totally gave the cold shoulder back. Only when he knew the camera wasn’t on him, however, trying to keep his job safe. Junior, however, was too excited to notice as him making up with Jaebum gave him loads of energy.

But of course, Jackson did.

Jackson didn’t usually noticed a lot of things that the members didn’t. He was actually quite oblivious which was a big flaw of his,  but he always felt the need to watch out for Youngjae and he noticed how cold younger was being. At first, he thought it was because of the boy being tired, but he found that Youngjae got especially cranky whenever Junior would say anything or get close to the vocalist. He didn’t really want to talk to Youngjae about it, however, because he was scared to stress the boy out even more when all the energy needed to put into the music video. Instead, Jackson texted someone for advice during his break as one of the makeup artists touched up his face.

J: Hey hyung! I need your advice!

P: ISTG Jackson, if it’s about your group drama…

J: PENIEL. PLEASE.

P: Okay, okay. What is it? Is Jinyoung being his usual stubborn self?

J: Well, not really. It’s weird because the passive Youngjae you know is being very cold towards Jinyoung? Like, legit. OK we were filming the supermarket scenes for our music video and I could feel the cold energy coming from Youngjae who tried his hardest to get away from Jinyoung. You know, that same cold energy Mark gives off when he’s upset? I don’t know what to do and I don’t understand it at the same time.

P: Did something happen recently? Something big involving them?

J: Hm… if anything Jinyoung and Jaebum did make up this morning, but that wasn’t really a big deal as the two always make up eventually. They’re JJ Project for a reason.

P: Do you think that maybe… just maybe…  Youngjae has feelings towards Jaebum?

J: WHAT NOOOOOOOOO. I DOUBT. IMPOSSIBLE. SAY SOMETHING THAT MAKES SENSE PENIEL.

P: No, Jackson, think about it. Youngjae got all this love and attention from Jaebum, the only one who accepted him at first. Jaebum was upset at Jinyoung so they didn’t speak, but now Jinyoung and Jaebum have made up once again and Youngjae feels jealous because he’s not getting the attention anymore, so he’s upset at Jinyoung.

J: That… can’t be true.

“Break is over. Everyone back o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter