Revealed

Still Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The members were all in a hospital room, surrounding the pale looking Youngjae who was lying down in the bed. Jaebum looked at him in complete shock, unsure what had happened. He tried slapping the younger’s cheeks, yelling, no, screaming his name, but there was no reply. The vocalist’s eyes stayed closed and his face still looking lifeless. The only indication of the boy being alive was the heart monitor’s noise.

Beep.

Beep.

“I can’t believe you let him get to this!” yelled JYP, appearing out of nowhere and smacking the leader, “You’re his leader and you should be the one checking up on him and making sure he’s okay! Do you even know why he’s in such a critical condition?!”

“I… I…” Jaebum stuttered, not sure of what to say, hoping to think of a good lie.

“You don’t, huh? What a pathetic leader. Is this your calling as ‘Jaebum?’ To--”

Beep.

Beep.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

 

Everything went silent as Youngjae’s heart monitor went flat.

 

“Youngjae! No! No! You can’t go just yet! Please! We need you!”


 

Jaebum gasped for air, drenched in cold sweat. He opened his eyes only to see Youngjae sound asleep. Just to make sure, the leader checked the boy’s pulse and his heart was beating just fine.

It was just a dream. Just a dream.

He sighed out of pure relief and checked the time. 4AM. The members had to get up in four hours to film for their show, so JB had time to sleep, but decided to get a glass of water first. He slowly walked out of the room, careful not to wake up his roommate.

“Are you okay?”

Jaebum jumped in surprise only to see Jackson sitting at the door, looking straight at him. It was obvious the younger was sleeping there as his hair was a mess, his eyes were groggy and his blanket and pillows were right there with him.

“Why are you… How did you…”

“I could hear you yelling, hyung. Mark probably has his headphones on since he usually sleeps with them when he’s upset and Bambam, Yugyeom, and Jinyoung probably didn’t hear because Yugyeom likes to show off his new speakers even at night. And we all know Youngjae can sleep through an earthquake. It’s okay, hyung. The mighty GOT7 leader scared over a bad dream will be a secret between us.”

Jackson winked at the leader, only for him to face palm in disgust.

“Okay, but why are you sleeping here? Did Mark kick you out?”

“No, I just… I felt a bit uncomfortable in there. When Mark gets upset, you can feel his dark aura throughout the entire room. I chose in front of the door, however, because I didn’t want Youngjae to go off again. He leaves at an ungodly hour to do who knows what. I don’t want him to do whatever he’s doing anymore, hyung.”

Jaebum sat down next to the rapper and shared the blanket with him. He deeply sighed and laid his head on Jackson's shoulder.

"Neither do I, Jackson. Neither do I."

The two drifted back into sleep, but little did they know the vocalist was planning on leaving again, but heard their conversation instead.

"I'm sorry, hyungs," whispered Youngjae.

The boy tucked in the two and even brought out an extra blanket for them as it was quite cold before going back to bed.

 

"What are you guys doing?!" yelled Mark as he got out of his room.

Jackson and Jaebum were sleeping in each other's arms unintentionally, but immediately pushing each other away in disgust as they were alarmed by the eldest's yelling. The two got up quickly and awkwardly smiled at the rapper who just glared before walking away.

"Someone seems to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed," chuckled Jackson to JB.

"I heard that!" yelled Mark, "Do you wanna die Jackson?"

Jackson ran behind JB, using him as a shield against Mark's laser like stare. After a few seconds, Mark gave up again and walked straight into the kitchen.

"So scary," whispered JB, "I'm gonna shower. Go wake up the trio. I'll wake up Youngjae."

Jaebum walked inside his room only to see Youngjae still asleep, facing the wall. He gently shook the younger only to get a groan. It wasn't usually this simple to wake up the boy, but for some reason it was. JB didn't mind it too much as he was worried over being late to their first variety show. He quickly grabbed his towel and clothes and closed the door.

Youngjae rolled on his mattress, his back fully on it and his arms and legs spread out. His eyes were worn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter