Where

Still Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Click.

Click.

JB stood in front of the camera, making several different poses for the new reality show, IGOT7. Their coordinators dressed the members up in a simple black, white, and gray so that the attention was mainly on their faces.

"No, not like that! Your sad emotions are showing. Look cool! y! Chic! You’re the leader of the hot rookie idol group GOT7!" the photographer yelled in frustration.

JB bowed and apologized before trying again. He couldn't focus but he didn't know it was obvious to the camera. Everyone had gotten their hair and makeup done as well as their clothes except Youngjae, who had not shown up yet. They all tried calling and messaging him, but there was no answer. It worried the leader and frustrated him at the same time.

You promised me you'd be on time.

"Ahhh! I think you need a break to focus on how you want to present yourself. You've always been the easiest one to photograph out of all of the members since you’ve had the most experience. This isn't like you; I'm disappointed. Bring in Mark."

JB walked away, hurt from the photographer's words. He knew they were true, but as the leader he needed to do a good job, but this time he was acting up. He went into the makeup room and called Mark to take his pictures next. Jaebum sat in one of the empty chairs and tried to relax as got his makeup touched up.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" yelled Youngjae as he barged into the makeup room.

Everyone stared at him in silence, unsure what to say. JB turned around and smiled at the younger who didn't even notice the leader looking at him. One of the makeup artists quickly brought him to a chair and did his makeup. The members continued to stare, but Youngjae didn’t notice through the mirror as his eyes were closed. Jaebum watched as the makeup artist applied heavy concealer to cover up the younger’s dark eye bags. The leader had no idea what he was going to say to the vocalist as he didn’t even know how he felt about Youngjae.

He looks so tired.

Jaebum saw Youngjae began to doze off with his head leaning to the side and the makeup artist worked around it. His mouth was slightly open and he let out soft little snores. It was obvious that the boy wasn’t getting enough sleep and that hurt JB. It was their break and he was in this condition. How worse was it going to get with schedules?

The makeup artist shook Youngjae once he was done and he immediately woke up. He got up and headed to the photo shoot instinctively and Jaebum followed behind, desperately wanting to talk to the younger, but the members already beat him to the punch.

Mark was just finished with his shoot and stopped in front of him and glared at him. He didn’t bother to say a word before storming off, bumping into his shoulder on purpose. It was obvious that he was upset with Youngjae’s tardine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter