Toxic

Still Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So this is what you've been doing, Choi Youngjae," the boy whispered.

Jinyoung had less of a grudge on the younger as he was more worried for the boy. He couldn't be upset at someone who looked so lifeless and even when he tried to look happy and alive, Junior could see right through it. Plus, with the vocalist's absence, Junior didn't feel a bit jealous as Jaebum couldn't give any attention to Youngjae when he wasn't there.

Youngjae was seen clearly through the door as it was made of glass. This was the room, the practice room. Junior opened the door and blatantly walked, but was given no attention.

"Youngjae, stop!"

No response.

"Youngjae."

"Youngjae!"

Junior grabbed Youngjae who easily fell into the elder's arms. He tried to get back up. He didn't want to stop, no, he couldn't. Jinyoung was easily able to keep the boy put as he was physically weak. The vocalist was drenched in sweat and Junior could easily feel his bones.

"Let me go!" yelled Youngjae.

He tried and tried to get out of Jinyoung's grip, but failed. Youngjae could see his vision shrinking and shrinking, and suddenly it was dark.

Junior was alarmed as the vocalist collapsed in his arms. His eyes were closed and Jinyoung tried to wake him up, but there was no use.

"What the hell is going on?!" yelled JB as he entered the room with the other members.

"Youngjae, h-he, I-I," Jinyoung stuttered, unable to say what he wanted due to shock.

"Is this why he's been absent? Because of you?!" the leader harshly accused, scaring the other members.

"No, I-"

"I knew you had a grudge on him, but I didn't think it was this bad. I'm disappointed in you," hissed Jaebum with absolute no hesitation in his words.

Jinyoung completely froze at the leader said. He couldn't believe what he just heard. He didn't want to.

Jaebum grabbed Youngjae out of Junior's arms and carried him to the nurse's office and the rest of the members silently followed. Once the door closed, Jinyoung's legs felt weak from shock and he fell to the ground and cried.

"How could you say that? Do you not know me well enough that you think I'd do something so cruel? Were these years of friendship just a waste?" He cried in agony, wailing by himself, "And to think that I cared about you so much even when we were fighting and you treat me like this for your precious Youngjae?!"

Junior grabbed the closest thing to him and threw it. It happened to be a water bottle. GOT7's dance teacher tried to come inside but once seeing Jinyoung's state, he realized it wasn't the best time and went outside. After another few minutes of crying, Jinyoung walked outside and just left the area, not even stopping to the dance teacher calling out his name. The hurt boy just wanted to be alone.


 

"Youngjae? Are you okay?"

The weak vocalist woke up to the voice of Jaebum. He tried to get up but was pushed back down immediately by the leader. With Youngjae’s weak body, there was no way he could fight JB.

"You need to rest. Just tell us what happened,” Jaebum commanded with concern in his voice. His nightmares were becoming a reality and that made him a nervous wreck.

Youngjae scratched his head, trying to recall what had happened as he wasn't too sure himself. He could remember him doing what he usually did and then, what happened after?

"Youngjae, stop!"

Jinyoung's voice rang in his head and he immediately remembered but didn't want to explain. He was still shocked that out of all people, it was Jinyoung who tried helping him and getting him to stop. It wasn’t any of his business in Youngjae’s eyes, but nonetheless he tried to help.

"Nothing happened. I'm fine. Let's practice."

Youngjae quickly hopped off of the bed and had to use Jaebum for stabilization, but once he got his balance, he let go and started walking out.

"Youngjae!" yelled JB, running after the younger, "You have to rest! You can't just pass out and expect us to be okay."

"Yeah I can. Now let's go to practice,” said Youngjae nonchalantly as he didn’t want to worry the members and also, just wanted to work on their comeback.

"If he wants to practice, then let's practice," said Mark, earning a glare from Jackson and Jaebum.

"Mark, stop," Jackson hissed in English.

"I mean, let's not let him bring us down even more," Mark scoffed as he followed Youngjae back to the practice room.

"Mark!" yelled JB, trying to run after the eldest, but was stopped by the other members as they were worried that this potential fight would just waste time.

"Let's just go," encouraged Bambam as he put his hand on the leader's shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter