Six

Hate & Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX

             

 

“Do you think all of these things are really necessary for Suho?” – Minho asks shaking his head in discontent. His friend Kyuhyun has bought practically the whole store in sweets and drinks for the little Suho.

“Of course! I´m not sure what he likes so I bought a bit of everything. I also bought some Dvds” – Kyuhyun replies with a big smile taking a look on all the delicious things and movies he bought for Suho.

“He is a five-year-old kid!! for God´s sake, Kyuhyun! Have you taken care of a kid before? This food is to feed a complete army!”

“Not really…but I’m sure that I can take care of Suho very well. I like that kid as if he were my own son…I can´t explain it, Minho-ah…but I adore that kid”

“I can see it, Kyuhyun-ah…and my nephew also adores you but don´t be so exaggerated with this food. It is too much!”

Minho continues watching all the things his friend bought for Suho and can´t believe it…he is really taking it seriously.

He feels teasing his friend and get some information.

“Wow…I see that you are taking this very seriously, Kyuhyun-ah – Minho chuckles – so…do you love him, don´t you?”

“Of course I love the kid!”

Minho shakes his head.

“It´s not Suho who I am talking about”

Kyuhyun feels his cheeks blush.

“Y-you mean S-siwon?...I can´t deny that I want to be in bed with him again but love…I´m not sure yet…”

“Yes, you already know it, Kyuhyun-ah…at least you are open to love him now. Not only you are trying to impress my nephew with all of this – he shows all the food and movies on the table – but you also are trying to get out from the friends condition desperately”

“I…” – Kyuhyun was going to say something else but he got speechless when he saw the most handsome man entering the kitchen holding Suho in his arms.

Minho turned around to see what or who made his friend react like an idiot and met his brother and nephew both smiling widely.

Oh! Kyuhyun-ah! You have already lost the battle…look at you right now! You are drooling and smiling like an idiot…haven´t you realized that you also love my brother?

Minho coughs in order to break the idiot smiles and moment bringing the two of them back to reality.

“Hi” – Siwon says before leaving Suho on the floor, he had carried him in his arms.

Kyuhyun couldn´t say a word, he was totally captivated by Siwon in his cop´s uniform. He looked so damn handsome and y. He couldn´t take his eyes off of him. He looked at him from head to toes without feeling any shame of it.

Kyuhyun was already feeling his painfully inside his pants. Siwon dressed like cop had been one of his wet fantasies during these last nights especially after he took his picture to his bedroom. He imagined himself undressing Siwon and handcuffing him on bed.

What a naughty fantasy…every night…

“Suho was very excited to come here with you now, Kyuhyun. He didn´t even take a nap”

Kyuhyun woke up from his lustful thoughts when he feels Suho hugging his legs in a tender way.

He looks at Suho and smiles sweetly. He loves the kid being so affectionate with him. He ruffles his hair gently and meets his eyes.

“I was waiting for you too, Suho. I have prepared many interesting things to do. We will have a great time together. I will take care of you properly”

Suho nods and tightens his grip.

Minho greets his brother and nephew and excuses to leave because he had a date with a hot guy.

“Here you have my son´s bag: you will find a pajamas, milk, toothbrush, and some books I love to read him before going to bed”

Kyuhyun smiles and nods.

“What time does he go to bed?”

“About eight thirty but he hasn´t taken his nap today so maybe he can fall asleep before that time – Siwon focuses on the things over the table – Wow I see you are well prepared to receive my son”

Kyuhyun laughs.

“Are you waiting for more kids?” – Siwon asks with a teasing tone.

“All of this is only for Suho”

Kyuhyun then focuses on Suho and says:

“I think I have some problems in my bedroom can you help me with it? Go there now”

“Of course, prince Kyuhyun! I am brave like my dad. I will help you” – Suho says and runs towards Kyuhyun´s bedroom leaving the two alone.

“Y-you look…g-good on your uniform” – Kyuhyun dares to stutter. The way Siwon looked on that uniform was making him feel really aroused and excited. He knew he had to say something even though his nervousness was making him behave like an idiot.

“Really?”

Kyuhyun just nods feeling his cheeks like a tomato.

Siwon smiles widely and gets close to the shy boy. He could see lust in the boy´s eyes. For a moment he forgot about his intentions to become friends first and was determined to hold the boy in his arms and kiss him passionately but suddenly Suho enters the kitchen again screaming with happiness. Both turn around to see the happy kid holding inflatable dolls from his favorite video games characters.

“Look daddy! I found these dolls inside Prince Kyuhyun´s bedroom! They are fantastic!!”

Kyuhyun smiled happy to see Suho so excited with the dolls he bought especially for him.

“Where did you take all of this?” – Siwon asked still in awe.

“I bought them in a store. Suho´s smile is worthy of it”

“Are these all of them for me, prince Kyuhyun?”

“Yes. All of them are for you. I knew you would like them all because you told me that they are your favorite characters from video games”

“You remembered it! Wow…thank you so much prince Kyuhyun!”

Suho jumped over Kyuhyun´s arms and hugged him tight. Kyuhyun hugged him back and smiled at him. The kid made his heart skip a beat with happiness. He loved the kid as if he were his own child. Somehow he wished to be part of Siwon and Suho´s life.

Suho ran towards the living room in order to play with all his inflatable dolls with a wide smile. The kid was totally captivated by his prince Kyuhyun too.

But he was not the only one…Siwon was astonished by Kyuhyun´s actions. He was overwhelmed by his attentions towards his son. How he wished he could be part of his family…Suho´s mom…

“God! You are amazing!” – Siwon exclaimed with happiness. His heart was skipping like crazy for the cute boy. He was really touched.

Both exchanged gazes full of love and admiration. For a moment the time seemed to stop. Their heartbeats were the only thing they could hear in the room.

Kyuhyun knew that Siwon´s words were real and sincere. He could see it in his eyes. Honest, totally authentic when he speaks to him…

How I want Siwon breaks our gaze…Get close to me…please, show me what I see through your eyes…but why don´t you jump over me? Do you really want me as a friend?

Siwon can see what Kyuhyun´s eyes want from him right now and he wants to please him and devour him but he is not sure if the boy is ready for accepting him the way he wants. He doesn´t want to screw it up this time so he needs to do something before he can regret about his actions later.

“I-I have to go now… - Siwon says with a tender smile – I will come back around midnight. If you need something don´t doubt in calling me”

Kyuhyun felt frustrated somehow but he k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter