Four

Hate & Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR

 

 

Siwon was about to kiss Kyuhyun but the boy moves his cheek aside. He can´t accept to be kissed by Siwon again. That will kill him immediately and his life will be more miserable than it is now.

Kyuhyun releases Siwon´s hand and walks away from his sight through the dancing floor.

! I messed it up again! Siwon scolds to himself.

Kyuhyun walks fast towards the toilets but Siwon stops him in the middle of the way.

“Stop! When will you forgive me for all the mistakes I made when we were kids? This is not fair, Kyuhyun. I´m another man now and I can prove it to you but you don´t let me…”

“Not fair?...it´s not fair when you begged me not to take my shirt off at the swimming pool because you would get blind with my ugly body…or when you avoided me because if people saw you around me I could ruin your reputation…or when I ran you shouted it´s an earthquake, everybody run! So everybody around laughed at me because I was fat” – Kyuhyun says with tears rolling down his cheeks.

“Please. Don´t cry, babe. I was the biggest jerk in the world that time. I´m so sorry. I hate myself for saying those words to you. You don´t know how much I regret of my childish behavior…believe me”

Siwon is going to hug Kyuhyun but his brother Minho arrives and pulls Kyuhyun by his side. He doesn´t look happy.

“I told you brother…don´t make my friend cry again” – Minho says with a pissed off tone.

“It was not my intention, brother. I swear it by God”

“I will take Kyuhyun back to our house. Don´t follow us!”

“But…”

“No buts, brother…bye”

Minho takes Kyuhyun out of the place and Hyukjae comforts his friend who looks more devastated than ever. He has never seen his friend suffering for a man before.

“Kyuhyun is definitely mine, Hyukjae. Mine. He is not willing to accept it now. But sooner or later he will realize that he belongs to me as I belong to him in body and soul…I won´t give up with him”

oOo

Kyuhyun lies on the sofa dreaming about his night with Siwon after taking a nap for the nth time. He hates himself for reminding every second with the passionate but idiot man.

Suddenly he feels a slight touch on his face but he denies to wake up from his dream that is getting him so hot now. Then another touch on his cheek and then on his nose…

What the hell…        

Who dares to wake me up from my wet dream?

Reluctantly Kyuhyun opens his eyes slowly and sees a little kid blinking at him with a dimpled smile.

“Oh! The prince is awake!” – the kid exclaims with happiness.

Kyuhyun widened his eyes when he sees Siwon next to the kid. What is he doing in the house again? Doesn´t he have his own house?

Kyuhyun forgets Siwon who is smiling at him too and focuses on the little kid. He is so cute and called him prince. Why?

“Who are you, sweetie?” – Kyuhyun asks ruffling the kid´s hair gently.

“Suho!” – the kid exclaims eagerly.

“Ohh…What a cute name! So you were the one who was trying to wake me up eh?” – Kyuhyun says and winks at Suho.

“You were about to fall on the floor. My dad said you needed to sleep comfortable in your bed instead”

Ehh? Dad? Don´t tell me that this cute kid is Siwon´s son???

“Really? Well I think he is right then” – Kyuhyun replies still in awe.

Wow! Suho really looks like Siwon. They have the same eyes and dimpled smile. He is the cutest kid he has ever known before.

“How old are you?”

“I´m six!”

“Wow! You are already a big man!” – Kyuhyun says and pats the kid´s hair.

“Yes! and what´s your name?”

“Kyuhyun”

“Prince Kyuhyun – Suho corrects – Daddy says that you are a sleepy prince who needs to be kissed in order to wake up”

“You are right – Kyuhyun closes his eyes – kiss me then”

“Oh my dad said he was going to kiss you instead of me”

Kyuhyun opens his eyes and stands up from the sofa quickly. He was not willing to let Siwon kiss him in front of his son.

Siwon notices Kyuhyun uncomfortable and gets close.

“Don´t go Kyuhyun. My son wanted to invite you to play with him. He loves video games as well as you. I still remember that”

Kyuhyun declines the idea of running away. Somehow he doesn´t want to hurt the kid´s feelings. And yes, Siwon is right. He still loves video games. In fact, he hasn´t had the time to play since he arrived to Korea.

“It´s ok then, Suho. It will be a pleasure to play with you” – Kyuhyun says and smiles at Suho holding his little hand.

“Let´s go!”

Suho holds Kyuhyun´s hand and both walk towards the living room. Siwon watches them from afar but he doesn´t follow them. He wants Kyuhyun to spend time with his son.

“Will you swim with me after playing video games, prince Kyuhyun?”

“Of course, Suho. I love the idea”

oOo

An hour later…

Suho meets Siwon in the kitchen preparing some sandwiches for the three. Kyuhyun widens his eyes when he realizes that Siwon is wearing just a bathing suit. His bare upper body is making it hard to breathe. Kyuhyun can´t take his eyes off of him. He feels his body burning all of a sudden and he can´t help but reminding his night with him.

Control yourself, Kyuhyun! Don´t drool over his body now!

“Dad! I want to swim now…pleaseeee”

“Ok, son…go for your bathing suit in the bag now”  

Suho smiles widely and nods then he focuses on Kyuhyun.

“I´m so happy that prince Kyuhyun will also swim with me”

Kyuhyun smiles at him back and pats his hair before the kid disappeared from the kitchen and let them alone once more.

“I see that my son is also fond of you”

Kyuhyun feels his cheeks blush and averts his eyes from him. It was strange he feels very shy in front of the only man who has seen him .

“He is so cute. I had no idea that you had a son”

“We look alike so that means that I´m cute too…”

Kyuhyun can´t help but smile a little bit. Yes, you are more than cute!

The boy doesn´t reply… but he is sure that Siwon can notice his blushing face…and his reply on it…

oOo

Kyuhyun is sunbathing while he watches Siwon and Suho swimming. He doesn´t understand why he feels so interested in this new Siwon. He doesn´t want to be…but his mind and body seem to be very interested. This is a new side of the y man that attracts him somehow. The way he gets along with his son, he seems to be the best father in the world. That makes his heart skip a beat.

Siwon´s presence is really dangerous for his body because it denies to listen what his mind commands.

Damn me! Why I can´t take my eyes off of him while he is in the swimming pool?! He looks so…damn body of mine! Stop Kyuhyun! Otherwise he will realize about you drooling over him!

“Enjoying the view?” – Minho asked getting close to Kyuhyun and realizing about his friend´s interest.

Kyuhyun startled and focused on Minho who was smirking.

“Jesus Christ! You scared me like hell!” – Kyuhyun said feeling his cheeks burning like hell now. He knows that his friend caught him staring at his brother.

Minho waves at Siwon and Suho and sits by Kyuhyun.

“Why didn´t you tell me that Siwon had a son?”

“I thought you weren´t interested in him”

“I´m not interested!!...but you should have told me…about it…”

“I don´t understand you, Kyuhyun…anyway I told you before he is another man now…not the same from years ago”

Kyuhyun feels curious even more about Siwon´s life. After all many years have gone by and every one made his own life.

“Where is Suho´s mom?” – Kyuhyun asks watching at the little kid laughing with his dad at the swimming pool.

Suddenly he feels a knot in his stomach thinking that Siwon can be married.

“Oh! Don´t make me talk about that …Siwon was never interested in that woman. It was just a one night stand but she did all she could in order to get pregnant and trap him. She made him get drunk and seduced him to take him to bed. He has never loved her but she uses Suho to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter