One

Hate & Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

     

“You need to see your family once and for all, Kyuhyun-ah. You have spent many years with me here trying your best for not coming back to your country” – Kyuhyun´s aunt said while she drank her favorite tea.

“I know but I feel comfortable here. I enjoy the times they come to visit me here. Even my best friend had come with them. I feel happy when all of them come and see me”

“But this time is different. Spend your summer holidays with them. And apply for a job there. I know some companies from Korea want you to work with them. Take the chance and be close to your family. Who knows…maybe you can fall in love there and get married”

“That´s impossible aunt…but I´ll go there this summer. Maybe I need to face the circumstances once and for all”

Kyuhyun had thought it many times in coming back to Korea with his family but he never wanted to do it because being in his house and city brought him bad memories from his childhood and adolescence.

Even like that, he knew that he had spent many years abroad studying and working successfully but something was lacking in his life. Somehow they missed his parents and best friend Minho. He was lucky that he came to visit him with his own family once a year but it was not enough for Kyuhyun.

He needed a change in his life. Maybe coming back home after so long could do the difference. He needed a try. So he applied for some jobs in Korea and was accepted immediately by a famous and successful company. At the beginning, Kyuhyun wanted a job maybe just for summer but if the offer was good, he would stay living there again. If not, he would come back with his aunt abroad. Meanwhile, he would have an interview just in a couple of days more so he prepared his trip to his home.

When Minho found out that Kyuhyun would come home, he offered to stay in his house instead. His parents lived near Minho´s house and he had spent most of his childhood in his friend´s house. His mom always picked him up there after she ended up working and took him to his own house reluctantly because Kyuhyun enjoyed spending time with his best friend. They were too close and united since Kyuhyun was the only child in his family so Minho was like a real brother to him, the brother he never had.

Kyuhyun loved Minho´s family because they treated him like a son. Everybody was kind and lovely…well NOT all of them. There was someone who had been his nightmare for years since his childhood:

Choi Siwon, the biggest idiot in the world.

Unfortunately, he is his best friend´s brother…

Kyuhyun had talked to his parents about living with Minho for some weeks since his friend is taking care of his parents´s house alone because they have taken a cruise for the Caribbean, luckily Kyuhyun´s parents had agreed with that.

His parents understood that it would be just for a short time and didn´t object about it since they live very close and Kyuhyun could visit them at any time.

oOo

Kyuhyun was packing his things when received a text message from Minho.

Minho: ‘Do you have everything ready?’

Kyuhyun: ‘Yes. Everything’

Minho: ‘Can´t wait to see you again and have fun with y men’

Kyuhyun: ‘That´s tempting’

Minho: ‘Of course. It is! Let´s make this summer unforgettable!’

Kyuhyun: ‘Uhm…by any chance…will your brother be outside the country during summer?’

Minho: ‘Forget about him. I don´t even see him often. He is always busy. Besides, I have already warned him. If he bothers you, I will kick his balls hard’

Kyuhyun: ‘Not before I do it’

Minho: ‘That´s the attitude, see you tomorrow’

Kyuhyun: ‘See you tomorrow’

               

oOo

During the flight to Korea, he couldn´t help but feel uneasy and a little bit mortified. He had been abroad for more than ten years. He left the country when he was thirteen, as a shy and bullied teenager.

He closed his eyes and obliged himself to relax but he couldn´t get it. Instead of that his mind travelled to his past remembering his worst nightmare: Choi Siwon, the man he hated the most in the world.

His bullying was implacable. Always making sure of showing all and every one of his insecurities every time he was around him. And Kyuhyun couldn´t avoid him at all because he was his best friend´s brother and he practically lived in Minho´s house when they were children.

What could he do if he saw him once more? He hated Siwon with all his heart even though they haven´t seen each other since Kyuhyun was thirteen and Siwon fifteen.

“You have food stuck in your brackets. That´s so disgusting! Maybe you should stop eating since you are so fat anyway”

“What´s that? Your face? It seems like a globe…your cheeks are so chubby that your face seems to be a balloon”

“Oh my God! You look awful with those thick glasses! You can´t even see a thing without them, stinky nerd?”

“Cho Kyuhyun is the ugliest boy I have ever seen in my life…and the fattest”

“Where is Kyuhyun? Oh sorry! I didn´t see you were already seated…you are so short that I almost stepped on you. Sorry I didn´t see you”

Kyuhyun hated him with fury. It seemed that Siwon´s purpose was ruin his life. And the miserable boy got it many times. But Kyuhyun never cried in front of him. He never gave him that satisfaction. Kyuhyun let his tears appear when he was alone. Of course, Minho was always there to defend him and fight against his brother, he even insulted his brother to separate him from Kyuhyun.

In spite of that, Siwon never stopped bullying him and humiliating him in front of others. Kyuhyun became in his most favorite toy for long six years. Yes, his torture had begun when he was eight years old.

Kyuhyun grew up a little bit cold and hard but his insecurities were always there, thanks to Choi Siwon, the biggest jerk in the world.

If he never saw him in Korea during summer, he would be the happiest man in the world.

 But his luck was going to say another thing…

oOo

Kyuhyun opened his eyes because of the voice that said the plane had landed in Korea and shook his head in order to block his thoughts about his nightmare Siwon.

He needed to change his switch from now on. The summer that he would spend in Korea had to be different and with good memo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter