Five

Hate & Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE

 

 

Siwon: …Can´t wait

Kyuhyun wanted to reply me neither but he couldn´t do it. Of course, having some time with Suho, who is the cutest boy in the world, was not only an excuse. Somehow he wanted to spend time with Siwon because he felt really interested in this new Siwon. He didn´t want to fight with him anymore. He didn´t want to hate him anymore for things he did in his past.

 He seems to be a better person, a person who is in his head all the time like an obsession. He is not the person he used to look at him with disgusting eyes. He is not the person who used to talk to him with an insulting tone. He is a new person. And he must be crazy if he doesn´t give him a chance. That is what he is doing right now. A chance. What is wrong with that?

Friends? Why not? Even though Kyuhyun has had friends before he has never felt butterflies in his stomach for any of them. None of them have become the object of his wet dreams every night or every time he closes his eyes.

Kyuhyun can´t sleep after Siwon´s invitation. His mind can´t stop thinking about the two of them on bed that night…about the several times both cummed in the most delicious ecstasy.

He can´t take it any longer and walks to the kitchen for a glass of water.

He goes to drink his water in the living room resting his body on the sofa when his eyes focus on a picture he hadn´t seen before. He has days in the house and he never realized about that picture.

He stood up from the sofa and walked to the picture that was on a small table by the television.

“A cop?...is he a policeman?? What the hell…” – Kyuhyun said after watching a picture of Siwon smiling widely wearing a policeman outfit and looking the most handsome man in the world…damn! he is so attractive and y!

“Why didn´t nobody tell me about this?”

Why the hell Minho never told me about this! Minho always talks and talks all the time but he kept his mouth shut when it was about his brother.

Siwon…you are a box of surprises…why do I feel so attracted to you now?

Kyuhyun can´t take his eyes off of Siwon´s picture. His mind starts to imagine naughty things with Siwon in that uniform. He doesn´t know why but he feels the urge to take that picture to his bedroom…and that is what he does…he couldn´t help it.

oOo

Siwon wakes up very energetic the next morning. He can´t wait to meet Kyuhyun again. The latter had texted earlier saying he could go for him at ten a.m.

So he took a warm and long shower after a couple of times thinking about Kyuhyun during the night and especially in the morning. He dressed casual but elegant and went for his son. He didn´t want to see Fanny but it was the only way to go to his son.

On his way to his son´s house, he realized that he was totally crazy about Kyuhyun. The boy was his life now. He was destined for him and he wouldn´t give up on him. He was not willing to break his heart again behaving like a jerk in front of him. He will always regret the way he treated him before. Why didn´t he see the wonderful person Kyuhyun always was since he met him? If he could just come back in time and correct the mistakes…if he just could…

oOo

“What´s wrong with my clothes?” – Kyuhyun asks while Minho is smirking at him. He is looking at himself on the mirror for the nth time of the morning, changing different styles of clothes. He wants to look good for his date with Siwon.

It´s NOT a date, Kyuhyun! He scolds to himself. He can´t help but think as if it was.

“You have changed different clothes for the nth time, Kyuhyun…your date with my brother is making you look…desperate” - Minho teases his friend and laughs.

“It is NOT a date!”

“Ok, ok…if you say so…but you should dress ier today. My brother will surely faint if he sees you wearing this, for example – Minho shows him the blue t-shirt with V neck that shows a lot of skin and a pair of shorts that would exhibit more milky skin again with his legs – try them on, Kyuhyun”

“I can´t dress ier, Minho-ah. This is not a date. We are trying to be friends just that. And Suho will be with us”

“Even like that…wear this and end of the discussion. You will thank me later”

Kyuhyun knew he couldn´t win over his friend. He was always determined when he wanted something and used everything he could to make him agree to his requests.

“I don´t know why I´m doing this…”

Kyuhyun took the clothes and entered the bathroom to put on the clothes that Minho chose for him.

Minho smiled at him and said:

“Because you love me…don´t you?”

Both laughed.

After a while Kyuhyun got out of the bathroom.

“Wow…my brother will definitely faint when he sees you…he will surely want to jump over you…get ready for that” – Minho says and laughs.

Kyuhyun felt his heart skipping a beat. With only imagining Siwon devouring him like the night they shared before made him feel an . His whole body was shaking in anticipation.

“I´m…getting used not to hate Siwon for the rest of my life. Don´t say those words, Minho-ah…please”

“Ok, then. Let´s go downstairs. It is almost ten. I know my brother, he will be here in some minutes more. I´m sure he dies to see you once more”

After exactly five minutes, Siwon arrived to the house.

“Prince Kyuhyun!!” – Suho says happily and jumps over Kyuhyun´s arms with a wide smile.

“Hello. Sweetie! I´m so glad to see you again”

“Me too – then he focuses on Minho – hello uncle Minho. I missed you too”

Minho kisses and hugs him tight. Suho is definitely an adorable kid. Very smart and with well manners.

Kyuhyun stops breathing when he sees Siwon leaned against the wall, he looks so handsome in a white tight shirt and black pants. He definitely can get lost in his beautiful dimpled smile.

He felt his legs shaking and gulped after seeing him getting close to him in a y way.

“Hi”

“H-hi”

“You look absolutely stunning…really beautiful, Kyuhyun” – Siwon said after looking at the boy from head to toes admiring the lot of skin exposed, milky skin…irresistible and tempting skin.

Kyuhyun felt his cheeks blushing like a tomato but he was not able to avert his eyes from the y man. He cared a if Siwon could notice it. His eyes and mind didn´t obey him anymore. He was drooling over Siwon´s image, he took his time in admiring his body thinking that he had been so lucky in seeing his body.

Yes! so lucky in enjoying his amazing and vigorous body.

Oh no! He seriously needed a distraction urgently…he focused on Suho again even though he could feel Siwon´s eyes on him all the time.

“Where will you take me, prince Kyuhyun? My daddy said you had a surprise for me”

“Yes. He is right. You will see it soon. Are you ready to go now?”

“Yes! Yes!”

Suho said goodbye to his uncle Minho and took Kyuhyun and his dad´s hands.

Minho watched them all walking towards the door with happy smiles looking like a real family. He wished Kyuhyun could be the mother for his cute nephew instead of Fanny. His brother deserved to be happy once and for all.

During the way Siwon couldn´t help but steal glances on Kyuhyun. His milky skin was making it hard to concentrate on driving. He gulped many times noticing Kyuhyun´s s through the t-shirt

Kyuhyun was also nervous and …aroused. He felt his twitch in anticipation because of the way Siwon was looking so y and the way he drove his stylish car with strong arms with veins on them was making it hard not to drool over him. His body wasn´t listening to his mind. He felt his s getting hard inside his thin t-shirt. He knew that Siwon could notice it sooner or later but he couldn´t do anything about it…he had lost his inner fight.

When they arrived to the place that Kyuhyun indicated, Minho widened his eyes and smiled widely.

“This is a video games fair, Suho. Here you will find the funniest and most interesting video games for kids like you. Many people come here on weekends to have fun in family. We will spend the whole day here if you want. We can also have lunch here. There are lots of places to enjoy delicious food. What do you think, Suho?”

“Wow…I love it, prince Kyuhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter