Three

Hate & Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER THREE

 

 

“What the hell was all of that?” – Minho asked, totally confused.

“It´s complicated…move Minho, I need to go after Kyuhyun right now” – Siwon said ignoring his brother. He needs to find Kyuhyun and face the wonderful reality.

“You are such an idiot, brother…you have made him feel uncomfortable again. Stop messing with his life!” – Minho warned him.

“I won´t hurt him, I promise. I just need to tell him something”

“Five minutes. If he comes back crying, I will kick your balls”

Siwon runs towards the house and looks for Kyuhyun but he can´t find him.

“Kyuhyun, babe…please we need to talk”

Siwon hears a door being opened behind him and turns around to meet Kyuhyun with red and teary eyes.

Oh No! He was crying!

“Don´t call me babe…how could you tell me those awful things outside…I can´t believe that you were the sweet and passionate man I had last night. This can´t be happening”

Kyuhyun starts to cry again and more tears rolls down his cheeks. The boy is breaking Siwon´s heart. Yes, he said stupid things to him again but he felt terrible after figuring out that it was Kyuhyun the man he spent his amazing night. He feels his heart aching and wipes Kyuhyun´s tears with his thumbs gently before the boy can stop him.

“I can´t believe it either but for God´s sake, Kyuhyun! This is the happiest day of my life! – he caresses the boy´s cheeks and adds – I couldn´t stop thinking about you during the whole morning…last night was…”

“A mistake – Kyuhyun interrupts and moves Siwon´s hands away – a very big one. If I had known that it was you, I would never have done it with you…never!”

“It was NOT a mistake!! – he hugs the boy all of a sudden and smells the boy´s scent from his hair – what we shared…what you gave to me… Kyuhyun…I… - Kyuhyun starts to shake and Siwon could roam his hands over the boy´s . It was so soft. The same sensation from last night where he took his time to know every corner from the boy´s body. That memory and the fact that Kyuhyun was almost just with his bathing suit on made him have an that Kyuhyun could feel it in his stomach and moved away – babe…please…”

Siwon was acting like a real submissive right now and he knew it and didn´t care. For the first time, he was willing to beg Kyuhyun the times he wanted in order to be with him again. Kyuhyun had the power now…

“You always ruin my life. Don´t you?” – Kyuhyun says and goes with Minho again.

Ruining his life? ! That´s true…a ing truth.

Siwon sees Kyuhyun hugging Minho still crying and his brother sends him a death glare.

He definitely wouldn´t give up with Kyuhyun but now was not the right moment to do more.

Reluctantly he walks to his car and leaves the house but all he had in mind was Kyuhyun, the cute boy.

The boy of my dreams is no other than Cho Kyuhyun! How destiny plays with me…my angel, my babe…I have this summer to get his heart…I won´t give up…

oOo

“Wow…this is crazy! With Siwon? First of all, I didn´t know that you were still …thanks for not telling me, my friend” – Minho said after listening to his friend´s confession.

“Sorry…I can´t believe how stupid I was for not asking his name last night”

Kyuhyun wouldn´t have done it with him if he knew that it was his most horrible nightmare from childhood. The boy who made him cry for six long years. The boy who made him feel insignificant. The boy he hated the most.

“Well…sorry my friend but I don´t think there´s a problem with that. In fact, I think it´s really amazing! I mean if you enjoyed it that´s fine…did he make you ?” – Minho teases Kyuhyun but indeed he doesn´t see a problem if it was with his brother now.

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes and says:

“You are disgusting!!”

“Hey! I always tell you about all my adventures…I know it´s about my brother but I´m curious…pleaseee”

Kyuhyun knew he couldn´t avoid his friend for so long so he replied but trying not to show how much he enjoyed it.

“It was sweet and passionate. He knew exactly what he was doing. And yes, I cummed…a lot”

“Wow…so my brother is a machine!” – Minho exclaims and laughs loud.

“This is not funny, Minho. You know how much I hate your brother…I hate thinking he was the man who took my ity…I´m screwed up!”

“Oh! Come on, Kyuhyun! You are not the same boy who lived here years ago…Siwon is not the same either. He has changed. He has grown up. He is not the loser he used to be every time that he messed up with you. In fact, he is quite tolerant now…you know it´s true somehow. There´s no way that the same boy had made you feel the way you felt last night”

“Disgusting? Because that´s how I felt last night”

“Don´t lie, Kyuhyun…you had multiple s!!”

Whatever…Kyuhyun was not willing to reveal any detail more about his night with Siwon.

“I never imagined to start my summer like this…”

“You did it in the correct way…don´t worry...now I´ll go for some beers and we will plan the rest of our summer”

When Kyuhyun saw Minho disappear in the kitchen, he closed his eyes and breathed deeply.

This was amazing! The man he couldn´t take his eyes off of him since the moment he set his eyes on him was no other than Choi ing Siwon. The man who used to make fun of his ugly body when they were children now was worshipping it. He was the man who made him feel hot and wanted for the first time in his life. The man who he didn´t want to leave this morning.

Kyuhyun was struggling between the desire of recuperating what they shared last night and begging him to touch him again. Every time he closed his eyes. He felt Siwon´s hands on him. Siwon´s breath on his skin. Siwon´s in his hole. That man took him over and over again and Kyuhyun hated it because he liked it … very much.

“I see you are thinking about my brother, don´t you?” – Minho said interrupting Kyuhyun´s thoughts about the man who makes his skin burn with desire…yes, his brother…but he was not going to admit it in front of his friend.

“Never! He didn´t mean anything to me last night…I hate him!”

“Yeah…right…” – Minho replied with irony.

Then they watched a film on the sofa talking about their summer plans and adventures but Kyuhyun was not focused on the movie not even in his friend´s talking…

Damn you, Choi Siwon! This is crazy! I have never been so angry and excited at the same time. Lust and hate. I want to punch Siwon so badly but I want to be ed by him over the whole places at the same time. I´m completely screwed up!

oOo

It is three a.m and Kyuhyun is still awake on bed with his hand his hard thinking about how good Siwon made him feel last night. He can´t help it. It ´s stronger than him. He can remember every time he possessed his body slow and deep, hard and wild…every memory is screwing up his life.

I hate you, Siwon! This is so irritating! Your memories had made me three times already! Oh No! Not again…ahhhggggn

Kyuhyun spends the rest of the night thinking about Siwon but in the early morning, he feels hungry all of a sudden. Something really delicious comes to his smell. He gets up reluctantly because he wanted to keep on thinking in Siwon but his tummy is already rumbling. He smiled when he thought that his friend Minho had woken up early to prepare the breakfast for him. That was so kind of him.

He put a robe on him and walked to the kitchen. The smell was delicious. But when he was getting close, he realized that it was not Minho but Siwon who was cooking in the kitchen. Siwon smiled at him sweetly when he saw him and got close to him.

“What are you doing here??” – Kyuhyun asked with an irritating tone. Oh no! He is looking so hot now!

“This is my parents´ house. I have breakfast every mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter