Emm.. Ending

Insidious Chapter 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Yixing looked at the shorter with a serious face while holding up both of Sara's hands.

 

She nodded eagerly, "YES."

 

"Don't scream or faint. I won't be responsible of it, okay?" Yixing warned Sara for the last time.

 

Sara took a deep breathe, shutting her eyes. "C'mon let's do this."

 

Yixing took her hand and pulled her to the counter, "Two tickets for Insidious Chapter 3 please."

 

The worker told Yixing to choose their seats. He chose the back most of the room. In the middle. The worker smiled, "The most best seat for the movie. But today the room is less packed with people. Maybe it will be just you two and a few other people watch the movie today."

 

Sara gulped down her saliva, "Why are you telling us now?"

 

Yixing smiled and bowed, "We'll enjoy the movie. Thanks."

 

He took Sara away, lining up for the popcorns. "Regular or large?" He asked while scanning the other food available there.

 

"I don't feel like eating."

 

"Regular then. Do you want some drinks?" He asked again.

 

"No."

 

A short reply from Sara. Sara's face was terrified even before entered the room. Yixing silently chuckled at her cute expression but he played fool with her. He acted to oblivious to her strange mood.

 

After they had bought the junk foods, they went in the cinema. Sara was biting her lower lip and fidgeting her fingers. Her eyes were moving left and right to and fro. Yixing couldn't be more care less to Sara. He ate his popcorn and on his drink. Sara was nudging him.

 

"I think... we should some other movies. This is not the one. My friend said this movie is boring, we should watch San Andreas maybe," Sara whispered to Yixing.

 

Yixing was silently laughed at her, "No we can't. The movie ia starting."

 

The room started to darkened. The lights were off. He continued, "Don't be too loud."

 

Again, he warned Sara for the umpteenth time. The movie had started. Since that moment, Sara was clutching her eyes shut and clingi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter