His Voice

Face Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun stared at the sleeping figure in front of him, soft snores greeting his ears. He couldn’t believe his eyes in all honesty.

The masked student he had pegged as extremely studious just slept throughout his stay in the library today. He didn’t even read a single book when he arrived! He just simply lazed around and fell asleep on his usual table. He was even snoring!

The psychology major impatiently tapped his foot on the floor. It was almost the library’s closing time and he wanted to quickly get home. He was a busy person after all. He had assignments, essays, and projects to do. He bit his lower lip, hesitating if he should or should not wake the person up.

“Oh, screw it! I need to get him out so I could lock up,” he clicked his tongue in annoyance.

He gently shook the masked student’s shoulder. “Student-ssi. Student-ssi. Student-ssi,” he said in a hushed voice. The masked student didn’t budge. Baekhyun groaned in frustration. He started to violently shake the stranger awake.

With a jump, the student finally woke up. He confusedly stared at Baekhyun.

“It’s almost closing time,” was all the psychology could muster.

He was honestly caught off guard. It was his first time seeing the masked st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter