Coincidences

Face Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun disbelievingly stared at the male sitting in front of him. He had this mischievous lopsided grin adorning his already gorgeous face and the psychology seriously wanted to wipe off that heart-stopping smile just because. There was something odd with the way the other was staring amusedly at him and it greatly irked him.

The psychology major couldn’t believe how small their university was too. Of all people to be cousins with his friend, it had to be him. It had to be the handsome guy he had accidently spilled coffee on.

He couldn’t help but scowl as the memory of his clumsiness flashed through his mind.

“Haha! That’s Baekhyun for you hyung!” Jongdae teased. The psychology major threw a warning look to his friend but it was clearly ignored by the other.

“You should have seen him during high school! He was a total klutz back then!” Jongin then piped in.

A frustrated groan escaped from Baekhyun’s lips as he glared at his two friends. They were obviously having a field day with teasing him.

A melodious laugh then greeted his ears. He instantly glanced at the male he spilled coffee on. The other was already intently staring at him.

Despite himself, Baekhyun flushed at the stare.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter