Start Over

Face Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun stared at the fidgeting student in front of him; his eyes squinted into slits as he silently tried to keep his cool.

He impatiently tapped his fingers on the table. “So~” he drawled out, expecting the other to finally start explaining himself. Minseok scratched the back of his neck and reluctantly sighed. “It was just to get your attention,” he explained as he glanced at Baekhyun, a little embarrassed.

The psychology major merely raised an eyebrow at him, encouraging him to continue. Minseok released another sigh.

“It was Jongdae’s stupid plan,” the engineering student started. “He suggested I wear this face mask so you wouldn’t know who I was, and to keep thing a little mysterious too. And then do some sort of routine visit to the library like arriving at the same time and sitting at the same table and such." he babbled.

Minseok stared at the psychology major embarrassingly. "He said since you liked observing people, it'll surely pique your curiosity,” he then expounded.

Baekhyun scrunched up his face in confusion. “Why do you need to get my attention though?” he couldn’t help but ask.

“Because I like you,” Minseok shyly mumbled.

His cheeks were fuming red and his lips were jutted into a cute pout, Baekhyun h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter