007~ One of many times where Sungyeol ruined Sunggyu's life

INFINITE WooGyu Fanfic Rec List (2nd Wave)

 

One of many times where Sungyeol ruined Sunggyu's life
by hamstergyu
WooGyu
LINK

 

Summary

Kim Sunggyu was not a social butterfly. But with Sungyeol and his non-stop chatter tucked under his friend belt, he managed to get by with mediocre social skills. And on the rare occasion a lull in conversation arose, Dongwoo’s laughter closed the gap. Other than his lighter-than-normal natural shade of caramel hair, Sunggyu liked to think his life was as normal and dull as can be.

 

***

Sunggyu holds his breath and backs away as slowly as he can.   Unfortunately, his head collides with a row of lockers lined against the wall he doesn’t remember being there.   A small whimper tumbles out of his lips and he closes his eyes for a moment to blink off the throbbing in his head. 

When he opens them, a scream catches in his throat.   Woohyun’s not happy.   He takes careful steps in Sunggyu’s direction, but the elder jumps to his feet and holds his hands out in front of him as a peace offering.  “I-I swear I didn’t see a-anything.”  

Woohyun an eyebrow, “Oh really now?”  Sunggyu nods vigorously, but Woohyun isn’t buying it.  “Listen, Sunggyu-“

Sunggyu doesn’t give him the chance to explain.  He bolts down the hallway instead, faster than he ever thought his lazy legs could go, and desperately hopes he can get out of the school before Woohyun goes on a rampage and rips his head off with his teeth (Sunggyu pictures them sharpened and glistening, like werewolf teeth, but the image is just as much attractive as it is terrifying).   

***