004~ Kontrol

INFINITE WooGyu Fanfic Rec List (2nd Wave)

 

Kontrol
by Topmetao
WooGyu
LINK

Description

Sunggyu comes home late and exhausted after a long day promoting for 27. Stress levels to the max. 

Thankfully, Woohyun knows just how to look after his leader.

 

***

Woohyun slowly slipped off Sunggyu’s jacket and threw it to the side, quickly followed by his shirt, leaving Sunggyu completely topless. Woohyun appreciatively placed a small kids to the nape of his neck whilst his hands busied themselves with popping open a bottle of vanilla-scented massage oil and pouring out a generous amount, coating his hands. 

  Putting the bottle to the side, Woohyun moved his attention back to Sunggyu’s shoulders, softly kneading the skin, the oil making his touches slick and soft. Sunggyu sighed contentedly, his tired eyes slipping closed as Woohyun worked his magic over the tense muscles of his upper back and shoulders, occasionally brushing his lips against the alluring skin. Woohyun worked his way to mid-back as he felt Sunggyu begin to relax in his hold. 

  ‘Do you like that?’ Woohyun whispered, breathing out against Sunggyu’s ear, making him shiver slightly. He nodded his approval and Woohyun nibbled lightly on the earlobe before sitting back again to continue. He watched his own hands slide over Sunggyu’s pale, flawless back, it was always a favourite area of his. 

  Sunggyu squirmed slightly, trying to
Make himself more comfortable. The action wasn't lost on Woohyun who patted his shoulder before gesturing to an area of the floor where he had set up a soft, thick blanket scattered with a few plushy pillows. He really had thought this through, wanting to give his leader, his lover a wonderfully relaxing night. 

***