HE IS A WORLD KNOWN CHEREOGRAPHER WHILE HE IS JUST A COOK IN A FASTFOOD CHAIN (KAI & KYUNGSOO)

WHAT DO THEY HAD IN COMMON?

 

Kyungsoo was just an ordinary man who work 24/7 in a fast-food chain, he had a dream, and that dream is to have his own restaurant, but due to his financial status and educational status, he cant have that money to open a restaurant, Kyungsoo was an only child abandon by his parents when he was seven years old, he grew up in the country side and not in the city, the only who took care of him is his grandfather.

And now Kyungsoo is already in his twenty’s, he got a job to a fast-food chain by the help of his previous boss, Kyungsoo was a good child, he had priorities at an early age, as his grandfather was confined to a hospital due to coma. He never complained instead he keep apologizing, he was quiet and very mature. For Kyungsoo his dreams and health can be second while his first priority is his grandfather.

“Kyungsoo ah, you can go visit your grandfather tomorrow, we won’t open tomorrow since this place will be renovated. And try looking for a part time job, since we might be open after two months.” Kyungsoo nod at his boss.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

A loud music can be heard at the dance practice room, the instructor was dancing along with the famous singer, once the beat start to slows down they both make the final pose “That’s a wrap!” as he start clapping and facing his student “Well done Jongdae, your improving, this will be the best dance performance you’ll have in your MV” “Thanks to you Jongin” the man smiled and grab a bottle with water.

“I heard that you hurt yourself during the concert” Jongin look at Jongdae “I’m just concern since you fall hard at the ground, how’s your hips?” ”its fine, I’m improving, I can still dance Jongdae ah” “I know, I’m just feeling guilty for asking your help about my new song, your the best one who can give my song a good chereo” Jongin laugh “Look I have to go see you around” Jongin smile and nod.

Jongin went to shower and freshen up himself after Jongdae left him, within seconds he felt his hips start hurting again. “Tsk, I better go to the hospital” Jongin slowly walk to the parking lot and start driving to the hospital.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Kyungsoo was sitting near his grandfather, silently watching the old man breathing peacefully, holding his right hand as Kyungsoo’s eyes beg that his grandfather should wake up already. The nurse watch Kyungsoo with pity as she start writing some notes as she had check the condition of the patient.

“Grandpa” Kyungsoo called his grandfather with solemn but full of sadness tone

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Jongin was already in the hospital, talking to the family doctor. “Mr. Kim, I had told you to rest and not over work yourself” “Sorry, I just can’t help it and the client really needs my assistant” “I’ll give you some pain killers and please refrain yourself from dancing for two weeks” Jongin smile and nod. Then both of them heard a knock “Come in” a nurse came to view “Doc, he’s here” Dr. Choi nod and dismiss the nurse Jongin notice how the doctor suddenly look down “Hyung, something wrong?” Dr. Choi nods “I have this patient who’s in coma for almost three years...” “Oh” “I think it’s now the time for the grandchild to know that we can no longer cure his grandfather” “Why?” “Jongin, I can’t tell you, I have to go” Jongin nod and waited for the other nurse.

Once Jongin receive his medicine, he start walking to the hallway when he heard loud crying, out of curiosity he peek at the slightly opened door, what Jongin saw made his heart stop. A young man was clutching hard to the old man’s hand that had still breathing but his brain waves are no longer beeping.

Jongin watch the young man cried, how the man grieve, everything hurts, everything was too painful to watched, Jongin suddenly felt his tears are pouring hard from his eyes, he look at the nurse who hid her face and cry silently along with the man. And there he saw Dr. Choi closing his eyes and trying to breathe normally at the scene.

For the first time Jongin felt so concern to someone else.

 

#TO BE CONTINUED#

 

= THIS IS JUST A TEASER =

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT TEASER!