HE IS A FAMOUS SINGER WHILE HE IS JUST A BARISTA IN A SMALL CAFE (CHEN & XIUMIN)

WHAT DO THEY HAD IN COMMON?

Being a famous singer it had the pros and cons, Chen was not an exception, since he was widely known as a singer and composer, his songs received massive awards around the world along with his compositions, people love him, everybody know him.

But along with his fame and massive fans, Chen was still being himself and most of all his passion for drinking coffee; he loved drinking different varieties of brewed coffee. But there’s only one coffee shop he pioneered the “SOUL CAFE”. Soul cafe is a small coffee shop near his entertainment agency, Chen loved how the coffee was brewed and served, but what caught Chen attention the most is the barista who always make his coffee.

Xiumin was a talented barista, he would brew different types of coffee beans and served it to the entire customer, but what Xiumin like the most is that his boss allows him to experiment by adding different kinds of coffee beans together and blend it away and brewed it and serve it to the customers.

Soul cafe for Xiumin is his heaven, he love working there 24/7 even though he didn’t communicate to the customers, he love how they compliment his work and become a pioneer customers at his boss small cafe. But there was a pioneer customer who stood up the most in Xiumin’s opinion, that person would always order coffee at their cafe24/7, he would also stay at the cafe, but what surprises Xiumin the most is that, that person would always asked his coffee to be delivered at one of the largest entertainment in Seoul, the SYJ Entertainment it is a multi company that created the best girl group, boy group, soloist, actors and actresses.

“That’s a wrap! Good job Chen” as the co-composer compliment Chen “Thanks’ hyung” “This song will definitely top the charts, by the way I ordered a coffee, I know you want some after the recording” Chen smile he always anticipate the coffee after all the work. “Where did you order it hyung?” the man laugh at Chen “Hey, don’t you trust me? Of course I bought it at the usual place since you always demanded your manager to buy you a coffee there” “Thank you””That’s fine, but I have to go” Chen nod and bid goodbye.

Chen sat down and starts to dig in some sandwiches and drink his coffee, he smile as he remembers the first time he saw the small cafe.

FLASHBACK

Chen left the studio at 2:00 am, his manager had gone to a meeting and he was desperate to have some coffee after his work, but Chen can’t find a near Starbucks coffee shop or and coffee shop until he saw a signage “SOUL CAFE”. Chen start walking near the small coffee shop it, he observed how simple the place is and what surprises him more is that the coffee shop had different kind of coffee that he didn’t usually encounters.

He went to the counter and ordered a coffee “you’re specialty of the day” the man smiled at him and starts punching his order at the screen. He gave him a number buzzer and start working at his order, Chen noticed how the man, smartly measures the ingredients and start brewing it. Chen nostrils smell the heavenly aroma of the brewed coffee.

As the barista was done, the number buzzer started to buzz and Chen start walking to the receiving area, he thanks the man and sat down to his table. Chen start smelling the coffee and slowly drinking it, Chen eyes went wide; the coffee he just tasted is one of a kind. He couldn’t stop himself from smiling as he drinks the coffee.

And after that day, Chen become a pioneer and a fan of the barista, how he wished he could talk to him, but the other was always busy with the orders and Chen had no guts to disturbed the man when he was to absorbed on creating new flavours of coffee.

Chen just watched the man and as the time goes by, he learned that his name is Xiumin, he doesn’t really talk, much or communicate with the customers, the cafe was slowly becoming popular after Chen start taking pictures and posing it at his instagran account. Also people find the barista was very attractive too.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

#TO BE CONTINUED#

 

 

= THIS IS JUST A TEASER =

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT TEASER!