HE IS A FAMOUS KNOWN MODEL WHILE HE IS JUST A TAXI DRIVER (CHANYEOL & BAEKHYUN)

WHAT DO THEY HAD IN COMMON?

Park Chanyeol had everything, a life with full of recognition and a life with mouthful of wealth. Every man wanted to be like him, he is a model with the looks and the height that every woman would fall for. But for Chanyeol everything was empty inside, he may be at the top at everyone’s eyes outside but for him he was just an empty box that had given false identity. But for a serious reason he can no longer turn back to the way he was before.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

FLASHBACK

Chanyeol had already waked up from his long slumber, his eyes wander as he tries to register where he was, and suddenly he heard a gasp “Son!” Chanyeol recognized the middle aged woman as his mother and smiled “Dear our son is awake!” the man who is also in his middle age immediately wakes up and look at him “Dad” the man cried and immediately hug him.

“I better call the doctor” the woman nod and start peppering Chanyeol with kisses “Finally, you’ve waken up, do you know how worried we are? Mama was so worried Yeol” “Sorry...” The doctor went inside his room and start inspecting what he was feeling at the moment “I’m perfectly fine” “I see, we still need him to stay here for a while, for observation matter” Chanyeol’s parents nod in agreement.

Ever since he wake up his friends came to visit him daily, until a certain person came in “Yeol” the young man called Chanyeol, Chanyeol look at the man with curiosity, he was crying and he could tell he had been waiting to see him “Dude, we bring Baek, since we know that your parents won’t be here today” as one of his friend inform him.

“Baek?” everyone looks at Chanyeol with concern look “Is he new to our group?” suddenly Chanyeol felt everyone tensed up especially the young man “Yeol, please don’t joke around, it’s me, your boyfriend” as those words came from the man’s mouth Chanyeol felt shock but immediately replace with confusion and anger “I’m straight” Chanyeol said in a serious tone. “If he’s here to tell me I’m gay, please take him out of my room, you guys know I hate gays!” everyone was overwhelm at the sudden changed of Chanyeol “Dude, are you sure you didnt remember Baek?” Chanyeol suddenly tries to remember.

“No, I don’t remember him; from the last time I remember he is just some nerd around our campus” the young man look at Chanyeol in the eyes, his eyes shows disappointment, sadness, pain and lastly betrayal. Before everyone could react, Chanyeol’s parents arrived and everything went out of control, his mother slap the young man and shouted at him “Leave! Chanyeol is coming back to his senses thanks to your carelessness, and don’t ever show yourself to our son!”

END OF FLASHBACK

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Chanyeol open his eyes as the makeup artist was done doing his make-up “Baek...” the make-up artist look up to the mirror “Your saying something?” Chanyeol shake his head “You look lost this few days, your manager keeps nagging me to brighten your make-up more” “Sorry Bom noona, I’m just thinking about something” “You sure? You know you can tell me everything” Chanyeol just smile “Well, please concentrate for now, whatever you where thinking it can wait.”

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Baekhyun was doing his rounding as he wait for any customer who would hop in to his cab, ever since he failed to finished college due to financial problems and because he suddenly flop from scholarship eight years ago, he start working and the lucky job he ended up is being a taxi/cab driver, all his salary was divided half of it goes to the load his parents have and the other half is for his education.

Baekhyun start saving his money for continuing his studies and to pursue his dream as a make-up artist, he regretted how he failed his parents expectation, but he thank them for still being there for him after all what happen to them.

“Where should we go sir?” “at the Uniforn Studio please” Baekhyun smile and start his engine, the man who seems to be a photographer noticed how Baekhyun was too concentrated to the road “Uhm-” Baekhyun look at him from the rear mirror “Yes sir?”  “I’m so sorry but can I take some picture of you while driving?” Baekhyun smiled “its fine, as long as you won’t take pictures of me in weird angles” the photographer smile and nod. Baekhyun set his eyes back to the road, the photographer took some pictures and thank Baekhyun and gave his payment as they arrived at the studio.

“What a weird guy” Baekhyun was about to start his engine when he notice that the man forgot his camera case, he pitch his nose and sigh.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Chanyeol was talking to his manager how late the photographer is “Hyung are you sure he’ll be here?” “Ye- oh he’s here!” Chanyeol look at the man who would take his picture and greeted him “I’m so sorry I’m late” “Lay ssi don’t worry about that, Chanyeol here is not that busy since he was off after this project” “Oh, lets start”

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

As Baekhyun went inside the studio he was greeted by the receptionist “Sir Do you have an appointment?” Baekhyun immediately shakes his head “This, uhm...well this customer of mine forgot his camera case, I don’t know his name, but maybe once he tries to find this, can you give it to him?” The receptionist smile and nod “Thank you”

Baekhyun left the studio and smile at the clouds “You did great Baek” as he start patting his head and went back to his cab and look for a taxi lane.

 

#TO BE CONTINUED#

 

 

= THIS IS JUST A TEASER =

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT TEASER!