Fanfiction: Kyou no Cerberus - Incomplete

Genesis (Volume 02)

It was only a faint memory from young,

But its impact was immeasurable.

Yet her head never hung

And what followed was unforgettable.

Inspiration ß Kyou no Cerberus (ø) Baby Princess (ø) Watarai-kun ke no Youkai-san (ø)

...xXx...

The first thing that crossed her mind was words that would be inappropriate to say aloud because, her mother couldn't keep her legs closed and look, another sibling for her to take care of. 

Seriously.

She was going to oophorectomize that woman. 

"Who's that?" a familiar voice asked from behind her. She turned, spotting Chansik walking down the hall towards her. She waved him off and he pouted.

"I want to know," he complained though he obediently headed towards the kitchen. The stranger was most likely around her age, perhaps a bit younger, with platinum blonde hair and shining eyes. 

"Hm," the male muttered before leaning closer to her abruptly, nose pressed against the skin of her neck. There was a second of pause and then all of her reflexes kicked in; she reached out just as an arm wrapped around her neck, loose but cautious, and pulled her back.

"Who do you think you are?" an angry voice questioned, holding back both her and himself; Jiyong was probably smiling with fury at the moment. 

"Sooyeon!" the male called, grinning brilliantly and reaching his hands out and lunging as if to embrace her. "I'd know this scent anywhere!"

"Ok pause," Jiyong ordered, one hand gripping the male's head and stopping him from advancing farther. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" 

"I'm Yang Yoseob, Cerberos Number One, Sooyeon's guard dog from today on!" the male introduced eagerly, one hand raised as though answering a question in school. "I was sent by Sooyeon's father!"

There was a pause.

"Father?" Jiyong repeated, confused. 

"Yeah!" the boy eagerly confirmed, looking through his pockets. "It was...right...here!"

Triumphantly, he pulled out a folded sheet of paper, pushing it into Jiyong's hands. The two siblings shared identical looks of suspicion but gave the boy the benefit of the doubt and looked away long enough to read the message.

...xXx..."As long as I'm around, nothing bad is going to happen to you."

Family: 

Choi Soojin (47) World Traveler
• Falls in love easily but also falls out of it easily. Very whimsical and childish yet responsible-appearing. Looks young despite age and loves that.

Choi Junyoung (50) Boxing, Judo, Taekwondo, Jiu Jitsu Instructor; Ex-Sniper
• Sooyeon's father who dotes on his daughter. Scary looking and very intimidating. Pushover who loves it best when he's actually counted on as a father.

Kwon Jiyong (26) Cafe Owner
• Eldest but very childish and sweet talks all of his guests at his cafe. Plays music at his cafe live. Loves to spoil his siblings.

Nam Jihyun (25) Graduate3 
• Usually stressed from studying so needs to be reminded to eat, sleep, wash. Works hard to become a lawyer in the future. Loves watching kdramas.

Yoon Bomi (24) Bank Teller
• Very social and likes to go out often. Not allowed to work at the cafe part time because eats food. Probably the biggest eater of the entire family actually.

Jung Yonghwa (23) Model + Graduate1
• Childish and loves teasing people. Is majoring in acting for future. Manager has direct line to Sooyeon (aka protector) and wants to recruit Woobin + Jongsuk. 

Kim Woobin (21) College4
• Loves his family but stoic so difficult to show. Majoring in fashion. The observant wallflower type.

Lee Jongsuk (20) College3
• Awkward one of family. Has habit of hanging around if wants something and has difficulty saying no. Majoring in design.

Park Sandara (19) College2
• Planning on traveling the world so studying languages. Loves adventure and exploring. Dotes upon her younger siblings but who cares about the olders.

Choi Sooyeon (18) College1
• Wisest and scariest of all the siblings. Communicates through facial expressions, looks, written words, and KSL. International Co-Ed MMA Youth Champion.

Park Sanghyun (17) High3
• Calm and shy. Loves his sisters but cruel-ish to his brothers since they can take it. Currently an exam student so stressed and always needing recharging.

Seo Joohyun (16) High2
• Innocent and curious about world. Can play piano and plays at cafe sometimes. Is most responsible one after Sooyeon but not as listened to.

Bae Suzy (15) High1
• Very popular with boys in school but not interested. Loves to sleep and prefers it to everything. Currently is not serious about school yet so scolded a lot.

Im Siwon (14) Middle3
• The typical kind, popular prince boy. President of Student Council. Already wants to become a doctor and is planning for the future.

Kang Seungyoon (13) Middle2
• Energetic and many friends who he plays with lots. A proud child who loves his large family. At the age where he's curious about girls but still cooties.

Ahn Daniel (9) Elementary4
• Nervous, awkward, and shy. Tall for his age so gets teased and low self-confidence. Likes skinship but is super scared to initiate since fears rejection.

Jo Youngmin (7) Elementary2
• More outgoing twin. Can be selfish at times so still learning to share. Is very active, loud, and social.

Jo Kwangmin (7) Elementary2
• More shy twin. Bit of a crybaby but can be brave for someone else. Is more quiet, calm, and solitary.

Gong Chansik (5) KindergartenChick
• Childish and attention-seeking. Innocent and endlessly curious, at the stage of constantly asking "Why?" Knows what he likes and dislikes firmly.

Creatures:

Yoseob (B2ST) + Myungsoo (Infinite) + Youngjae (B.A.P) = Cerberus (three-headed dog) - Yang
• The younger brother type who clings a lot. Lacks in common sense at times. Favorite food is rice crackers.
• Quiet, stoic, and tall. Self-imposed mask of some sort. Favorite food is fried rice.
• Snarky and sarcastic. Does not like admitting he needs assistance. Favorite food is Bibimbap.

Dongwoo (Infinite) + Junhong (B.A.P) = Orthrus (two-headed dog ; Cerberus's younger sibling) - Choi
• Finds everything amusing or funny. Has moments of brilliance in the midst of stupidity. Likes being active but particularly dancing.
• Childish but confident. Rulebreaker but still takes job seriously. Enjoys being active but particularly skating and other sports.

Hyunseung (B2ST) = Nekomata (raised cat that lingers as spirit) - Jang
• On one hand, very lazy and in own world. But if bothered or needed, can be scary and tempermental. 

ABCD

Last Touched: 24 June 2017