Trouble Again

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27

JeoSica's Condo, 9am

Ash/Jeonghyun POV

I was shocked to see Jessica's parents earlier. I think I've died now. I looked at the people in our living room.. and gulped. Well this is awkward.. I could also feel Sica's glare. She's sitting beside me. My situation right now is so unexpected that I ca seem to know what to do.

I look at Sejeong and she's staring at me, as if she's saying... 'Your dead Appa'... why is this happening to me, ugh....

I took a deep sighed and face Chloe who's sitting in my side.

Yes.. The Famous Chloe Grace Moretz is here in our condo.. and she did something outrageous earlier.

 

-Flashback-

I was still shocked by the sudden appearance of Jessica's parents, that I just remained frozen in my spot with Sejeong crying. I got snapped out of my shock when Jessica's mom went to my side and asked me if she could carry Sejeong. I just handed Sejeong to her when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." I volunteered immediately because I needed to breathe. My mind is still processing what's happening. I was expecting to see Paul and Mia when I opened the door, but what I saw shocked me for the second time this morning.

"Cutie!" My jaw dropped in shock, and before I could even react to her sudden appearance, she suddenly grabbed my face and kissed my lips.

"What the heck is going on?"

I immediately pushed Chloe away and turned to face Jessica, who was looking, or should I say glaring at me. I opened my mouth to speak, but Jessica went to my side and handed Jaeho to me. She then looked at Chloe.

I swear I could feel the air getting cold, and even Jaeho was getting cold. Oh crap, is this HellSica? I gulped down and looked behind me to ask for Krsytal's help, but she just went to me and took Jaeho in my arms, then stared at Chloe.

When I realized I was on my own in this situation, I remembered what the girls told me before about HellSica.

"Don't make Sica jealous, you'll unleash the HellSica"

 

Oh im so dead...

My heart suddenly stops when Jessica faces me and she starts wiping my lips with the tissue in her hand. I don't even know where she got that. All I could do was stare at her, my lips hurting, and I'm guessing they were already red.

"They're all clean," Jessica says as she stops cleaning/wiping my lips and suddenly kisses them, to which I quickly respond.

She pulled away and the two of us face Chloe who's face darkens, she look at us confused and pissed?.

"Why don't you introduce me to your FRIEND love~?" my eyes almost popped out when I heard what Sica called me, she also clings into my arms.

I didn't even notice that she said those words in English...I cough and took a glance at Chloe, who stares at me.

"I..uhm.. Love, this is Chloe Grace Moretz, well you probably know her already, she's my good friend." I observed Sica's expression while talking; she remained clinging to me staring at Chloe.

"Chloe, this is Jessica, my girlfriend." I looked behind me and politely gestured towards Krystal and their parents, who were carrying the twins.

"Those are her parents, and Krystal's her sister. The two cuties are our twins." After I said that, Chloe bursts out and shouts "

"What?!?" exclaimed the twins, who then burst into tears.

-End Of Flashback-

And that leads us to this awkward moment. I can feel that Sica's mad, so I need to do something now before she explodes, because if that happens.. I really don't know what to do.

I coughed and smiled politely towards Krystal. She seemed to get what I wanted to say, as she stood up and got Jaeho into my arms and handed it to Mrs. Jung.

"I think we should change the twins' diapers now. Can you help me, Appa, Umma?" She stared at her parents, who also seemed to understand the situation.

"Oh, right. Jessica dear, I'll take care of Sejung-ah for a while." Mrs. Jung smiled at us and Sica carefully handed Sejeong to her grandma.

"The diapers in you and Unnie's room?" asked Krystal.

I nodded my head. "Yes, you already know which is our room, right Krys?" She smiled and nodded her head.

After the 3 of them went upstairs, I took a deep breath and looked at Chloe.

"Chloe, what are you doing here?" and "How did you even find me?" I asked her desperately. I had no idea why she was here or how she had found me.

"I told you that last time I wanted to spend time with you. That's why I went to your house in London to check if you were just kidding when you told me you were not home."

I look down then look at Sica. She's still expressionless. She's just staring at us listening.

Crap I don't like it when she's not talking; I also can't read what's on her mind.

"Chloe....." I sighed deeply and stared at Chloe. "You shouldn't be here.. does Edward know you are here?" She looked nervous, and I shook my head.

"I knew it." I'll call him and tell him you're here. "I grabbed my phone and was about to call her manager when she suddenly grabbed my hand to stop me.

"Please, Ford, don't tell him; let me spend some time with you."I look at her dumbfounded. She would just call me Ford when she's serious.

"Chloe.." she grips my hand tightly, "Please?... let me just finish my vacation here, besides I want to spend time with you." I look at her regretfully, "Chloe i-" before I could finish my sentence, a very cold, venomous voice spoke.

If I were you, you should let go of my girlfriend's hand right now, because I don't care if you're an international star, you wouldn't like what I'm doing." I looked at Sica nervously, and oh cradle, she looks like she's ready to kill someone.

With Chloe not reacting, I tried to pull my hands away, but she held on to it. I tried to pull my hand again, but she wouldn't let go.

I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off by Sica's body leaning over me, my eyes widening as I stared at her, and then I felt her hands on Chloe's hand.

"As I said.. I don't care if you're an international star, nobody touches what's mine." My jaw dropped at what she said. I've never heard Sica get possessive towards me. She grabbed my hand and pulled it out of Chloe's grip. Then the two of them started glaring at each other..

Oh no...

Bathroom, 9:50am

Jessica's POV

The nerve of that girl..

I mean, who the hell does she think she is, to kiss my JeoBang in front of me? I'm the only one who can do that. I don't care if she's the famous Chloe Grace Moretz, nobody touches my JeoBang that way. She wouldn't get away with that... I swear... I splashed my face with cold water to calm myself a little bit.

"Love!" I heard Jeo's voice calling me softly outside the door. I excused myself after what I said to Chloe to go in the bathroom. She must have followed me. That Chloe girl isn't going anywhere, ugh...My parents are here, and I don't want them to think bad of Jeonghyun...

But why are my parents here in the first place?

I sighed. I forgot that Jeobangs were outside the door. I wiped my face with the towel and opened the bathroom door.

Jeonghyun is standing there so adorably. She's pouting and looking at me with her puppy eyes.

"I'm really sorry love, I didn't expect her to be here. I'm sorry about the kiss i-" I didn't let her finish talking. I grabbed her face and captured her lips.

The kiss turned from innocent to passionate. We were both conveying our feelings through the kiss. I pushed my lips against hers because I could still feel the strong jealousy I felt earlier. She deepened the kiss and pulled me closer.

Both of us pulled away as we run out of air, she stared at me and smile "I love you Jessica, I only love you.." I peck her lips and smiled "I only love you too JeoBang"

After a few more kisses, both of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter