Baby Jung Is Having So Much Fun

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

Krystal's POV

I stared at Jeonghyun unnie and smirked. Jess unnie already told me about her, but i want to test her. Actually, I'm not mad or pissed. i just want to test her on how much she loves my unnie, plus I'm bored.

"Krystal-ah, i-i just saved you. Why do i have to be your slave?" Jeonghyun asked in disbelief.

"Yah! you almost kissed me, you basically cheated on unnie" her eyes widen and laughed evilly in my mind.

"B-but i-i just did that to save you." i stared at her

"So you don't want to be my slave?" Alright then.. i'll text my unnie and tell her you kissed me."

"ohh my knowing how scary a jealous Jessica could be" i shudder and fake my scared face.

"I don't know what will happen to you, unnie." Her eyes widen, then i act like I'm texting someone, but she suddenly stole the phone in my hand.

"Yah!" i glared at her.

"I'll do it! Please don't tell your sister that. I don't want her to misunderstand what happened. Let me explain it to her myself please. Krystal" 

I smiled inwardly, "This will be fun."

"All right, now that I can go shopping, can you bring me to yours and Unnie's place? I really want to go there."She sighed and nodded her head.

"Arasso, but please let me call someone first." She took her phone out of her pocket and called someone.

"Creed, i'll go home now. Yes, I'll just take the van. Please pick it up later. No, just go and enjoy yourself.. bye" she looked at me then ruffled my hair.

"YAH! Why did you do that!?" She chuckled and went to the driver's seat.

"Sorry Princess Soojung, shall we go now?" i glared at her back.

 aish this...pabo.. how can her attitude turn from being scared earlier to playful now..

"Let's go.." i sit properly and crossed my arms.

Jessica's POV

Inside The Plane

Staring at my JeoBang's picture in my phone made me miss her more..

I pouted my lips.. 

That JeoBang of mine is really making me fall for her more and more each day, and now I'm acting like a teenage girl who's going to be away from her other half for the first time.

Just barely an hour in the air and I'm missing her so much already.

I sighed unconsciously.

"Are you alright, Ms. Jung?" I glanced at Mia beside me and smiled.

"I'm alright Mia, don't worry." She nodded her head at me and smiled knowingly.

"Miss her already?" She asked me and smirked. I looked down and blushed.

"Dae," I answered truthfully, "There's no point in hiding it from her anyway." She giggled and smiled at me.

"I'm sure that as of this moment she's also missing you." I felt my cheeks heat up. aigoo just by the thought of her and I was blushing already. I looked at the window to calm myself.

Hmmmm i wonder what's my JeoBang doing now..

Back in Seoul, Inside a Certain Building, 

No One's POV

Without the ice princess's knowing, her precious JeoBang is suffering at her little sister's hands.

"Come on, unnie were almost there," Krystal, who was riding comfortably in Jeonghyun's back, ordered, patting her poor 'horse' back to encourage her to keep going. While the certain 'horse' is already panting, she's been carrying the princess on her back right after they arrived.

-Flashback-

After Jeonghyun parked the van, she went out of the van and run towards the other side of the van and opened the door for Krystal, right after she opened the door, Krystal started commanding her.

"Carry me~" Jeonghyun's jaw dropped

"Mwo?" she asked again

"Carry me, until we reach your condo" Jeonghyun eyes widen.

"No? I'll call unnie" The mini ice princess smirked when Jeonghyun stopped her.

"Arasso, get on my back" Jeonghyun turned around and bend down infront of Krystal.

The mini ice princess hop on Jeonghyun's back happily.

"Let's go~" Jeonghyun sighed and starts walking..

-End of Flashback-

And that's how Jeonghyun's suffering starts. She's strong and athletic, but carrying Krystal on her back the whole time is draining her. The two of them are inside the elevator going up to the top floor of the 20-story building; a very happy kid that's humming to a song and a very tired 'horse'. If anyone saw them now, they would probably think that they were a very sweet couple, but they're wrong.

Jeonghyun fixed Krystal's position on her back, making sure that she wouldn't fall off of her back. Even if the latter was enslaving her, Jeonghyun still cared for her girlfriend's little sister. Even in the short moment they shared with each other, Jeonghyun found herself caring for Krystal more, treating her like a little sister she never had.

The Princess and her slave still have 5 more floors till they reach the penthouse, but Jeonghyun's already sweating a lot. Krystal noticed it and pouted, thinking maybe she'd gone too far in her teasing. 

"Hang in there, unnie." Krystal whispered in Jeonghyun's ears, and wiped her forehead that was covered with sweat.

"Ne, Princess Soojung." The poor horse looked at the numbers above and she couldn't be more happier when she saw that number 20. Then she heard the sound of the elevator door being opened. She fixed Krystal's position again and walked out of the elevator.

Inside JeoSica's Unit

Ash/Jeonghyun's POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter