'TaeNy' My love for you is INFINITE

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAENY SPECIAL CHAPTER

Taeyeon's POV

"Yah Taengoo are you ready?" I heard Yuri ask and I looked at her and Jeonghyun, the other girls, told me that Fany's coming.. otokke??? 

I smiled and Jeonghyun gave me the thumbs up, I am really thankful for her help.

-FLASHBACK-

We were all in our tent sleeping, except me. I looked at Fany and smiled. She was sleeping peacefully. I gently removed my arms around her and went out of our tent quietly. I went to JeoSica's tent and called Jeonghyun. Knowing Sica's sleeping habits, I knew she wouldn't wake up soon.

"Jeong" I called out quietly, then I saw the tent move and opened the tent. I saw Jeonghyun's sleepy face.

"Tae?" She looked at me confused, and I smiled shyly.

"Sorry I woke you up, Jeong err, I need to talk to you." She looked back at Sica and went out.

"What's wrong, Tae?" she asked me after she went out of the tent.

"I need your help." She looked at me and smiled.

After I told her my plans, she immediately agreed and helped me. We also asked the other girls for help, and they all agreed. Well, they agreed after they teased me nonstop and Soo went nuts saying "OMG!! MY TWO SHIPS ARE SAILING '. Now here I am, waiting for my mushroom, my fantasy, my life.

Otokke....

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Villa House, 1hr Ago.

Tiffany's POV

"Hmm TaeTae?" I opened my eyes slowly and looked around our room to look for my TaeTae, but I couldn't find her. I was so sleepy after we woke up earlier. We all went back here to the villa to have a rest. I was so tired that I ended up sleeping instead of taking a shower.

"Tae?" I sit up and frown. I grab my phone and look at the time.

Omo, it's almost 3pm. Gosh, I slept for 6 hours. I look around the room and look for Tae.

Where is she?I stood up and put on my slippers. I was ready to look for her outside, but my eyes caught something. I walked towards the table and saw roses, and there was a sticky note in the vase.

I smiled and read the note.

Hey Fany-ah ^_^

Do you see the roses i give you? :) Is it beautiful? Do you notice the difference?

Fany-ah do you know that in every bunch there's always one who stands out, and you are that one ^_^

I love you baby. 

                                                              Love TaeTae

P.S: I prepared your bath ^_^.

I smiled and touch the white rose, she already brightens my day i walked towards the bathroom and when i saw the bathtub my heart flutters. I walk towards it and read the note in the tub.

Hey again Baby ^_^. like it?

I prepare it for you to relax i hope you will enjoy taking a bath

I love you so so so much

                                                                           Love TaeTae

P.S, After you take your bath go to the kitchen.

What's going on? What does that dork up to now

After 30mins

I was already done taking a bath, i wrap myself in a towel and went out of the bathroom and i walked towards the closet to look for my clothes but as i open the closet i saw another note from Tae.

Hey Babe ^^ it's me again

I already choose your outfit well with a little help with Sica ^_^ I know your probably looking for me now, hehehehehehe if you want to find me wear this and follow the petals.

I love you so so much

                                                                            Love TaeTae

Now im sure she is up to something, but i cant help but feel excited and happy i look at the outfit she choose or should i saw they choose for me, 

Hmmm not bad 

I smiled widely and wear the clothes after getting ready, i grab my phone and purse went to the door, but when i open the door of our room i was shocked to see the scene outside.

I gasped and cover my mouth, my heart is going frenzy at the moment, i saw another note beside a bag.

wait a bag?? i pick the back and the note.

Hey Babe ^______^ surprise?

Fany-ah I have a lot of things to say to you so i'll start now.

You have no idea what you did to me when i first saw you, i was breathless, at first i keep on denying that i was captivated by your beauty coz i dont want you to freak out and ignore me.

But im glad i did that back then coz if i didnt did that i wouldnt realize how much you mean to me.

I love you Fany-ah :)

P.S. pls Pick up the every stem of rose on the floor ^^ it's for you Fany

P.P.S. Pls bring the bag with you, you will need that ^^ oh and follow the trail

 

I was so touch of what Tae did, i follow her instruction and grab the bag then walk out of our room and pick up the roses. I follow the trail while covering my mouth i was so touch. 

Even in the stairs there's petals i walked down and keep following the rose trail it lead me to the main door and when i open it, i saw a totoro pillow outside the door with a note.

Hey Babe ^^

When we become roommate  i was so happy coz i could spend time with you even in the night, we chatted joke around each other until we fall asleep and for me thats one of the best moments of my life. I admit that time i was still indenial about my feelings for you, and i was so scared that i might fall for you deeper so i did think of switching roommates but i couldnt do ot coz spending those days with you made me happy.

P.S Bring the pillow with you and follow the trail

I was already tearing up when we became roommate i was glad coz she really takes good care of me and she's already special to me that time but i didnt know that it was love. I wipe my tears away and continued walking, following the rose trails.

As i continued walking i saw a box on the rose petals i pick it up and read the note.

Babe

Remember in Gee era you complain to me coz weve been so busy that we couldnt even talk to each other that long anymore a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter